Mine

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Adjusting jinwoo in his arms, hakyeon took steps to walk beside his husband so that they would walk by together, he wanted to make a perfect picture of his family in front of everyone as they walk in togheter.

Even though he didn't need to, he was a bit worried, he knew that he was prepared perfectly, taekwoon had helped him to choose the appropriate clothing, a black tuxedo that showed off his y body perfectly fine, even little jinwoo was dressed in a tiny suit which made him look super cute, hakyeon couldn't get enough of looking at his lovely adorable boy.

Also a few hours ago taekwoon took them all to a hair salon to style their hairs. 

They were prepared and looked entirely fine and hakyeon didn't need to worry but he just couldn't help it.

What if he did something that everyone thought he was unfit in the Jung family? 

Or what if they thought he was too cheap for the family?

Hakyeon didn't know what he would do if everyone just didn't like him, but he knew he was being ridiculous because it shouldn't matter what others thought, those questions were just stupid useles thoughts messing up with his mind, so hakyeon tried to take a deep breath and send them to the back of his mind. 

 

When taekwoon and hakyeon entered the big building togheter, hakyeon could feel all the eyes turning to them suddenly as they entered, making him nervous, every one was so curious about the new heir and their looks were making hakyeon nervous again.

Taekwoon put his hand on hakyeon's back, guiding his husband to where his parents were, and hakyeon could breath in relief a bit to see taekwoon's parents, among all the curious eyes, it was nice to see familar faces.

 

Mrs jung got jinwoo as soon as she saw him, and hakyeon gave him to her gladly, Mr Jung stood up as well, after inviting taekwoon and hakyeon to sit on their table, he was ready for his little speech. 

 

"every one, let me introduce you to my dear son in law and grandchild."

And he mentioned towards hakyeon, hakyeon stood up as he forced a smile to everyone as all the eyes were on him again.

Mr Jung grabbed his glass and raised it to the air.

 

"to the new heir."

And everyone cheered with him.

Hakyeon sat back on his seat that was just beside taekwoon, and he immediately grabbed his glass and drank it off in one go, to settle his nerves a bit. 

 

"I'm gonna go talk to Jinyoung."

Taekwoon said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter