Two Faced

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The phone, which was forgotten on the table, made a buzzing sound, hakyeon slightly jumped at the sound, but relaxed soon, noticing it was just taekwoon's phone.

He stopped midway, on his way to jinwoo's bed, changing his mind and started walking towards the phone.

Taekwoon was currently at the bathroom, and jinwoo sleeping, it was the medication's affect, hakyeon noted, wonshik too had gone to get them food, the kind man accepting the burden of nourishing the mother and son, so it was just hakyeon present in their private room.

well every one suggested him to go back to  bed and take a rest, but hakyeon was too awaken to go back to sleep, he was feeling much better compared to yesterday, and after eating the breakfast, wonshik brought them, he had gained so much energy, and over all he was just fine, and already had gained his health back, he didn't need more sleep.

Hakyeon didn't want to trude into someone else's privacy, but he was curious and just a little look wouldn't hurt, plus taekwoon always had put a lock on his screen so yeah, it wasn't counted as a rude act.

 

Hakyeon grabbed the phone carefully, pushing the button and opening the phone, the message was already displayed on the screen. 

 

'hey bro, it's a pitty you didn't stay any longer, hee soo was sad too, that you didn't spend the night with her '

 

It read, and there was a sad emoji at the end, the id read jin gu.

Hakyeon didn't know anyone named that, but then again, he didn't know any of taekwoon's friends name, so it was understandable.

Hakyeon wasn't clueless, Jin gu must have been one of taekwoon's club friends, which were so many, hakyeon could guess.

And also it all made sense for hakyeon now, after reading that message. 

The questions hakyeon had swirling in his mind, since last night, were all answered, the boy could tell now, why his husband wasn't present yesterday when jinwoo was sick,

he was in a club, having fun, drinking alcohol and probably ing with a e.

But no, taekwoon didn't get to get there, since jin gu said, the was sad because taekwoon didn't stay to sleep to with her.

Oh, hakyeon felt pity for her.

Right now, hakyeon wanted to laugh.

He wanted to laugh at his stupidity, how could someone be as senseless as him? It was so obvious but hakyeon was so dense that didn't see it all along.

For a short time, hakyeon let that thought to get into his mind, the thought that taekwoon might have feelings for jinwoo at least, for real, since jinwoo was his son after all, his husband was so good at acting, the way he hugged jinwoo so tenderly, and the look on his face when he looked at jinwoo's laughing face were so real.

Taekwoon was really so good in acting, hakyeon almost believed it.

Everyday when taekwoon returned home from work, hakyeon was fast enough to get jinwoo and go see taekwoon, because the latter once had said that jinwoo's face was the first thing he wanted to see as he got home, and hakyeon believed all that , thinking that taekwoon really missed jinwoo while he was away from home.

Oh god, hakyeon even waited patiently for his return, he dressed jinwoo beautiful clothes so that his son would look good in front of his daddy.

Poor jinwoo was always happy to see his dad too, hakyeon pittied his son, but he pittied himself even more.

Hakyeon laught, he literally laught at how stupid he'd become, a sad bitter laugh.

 

At nights, whenever jinwoo didn't sleep and cried nonestop, taekwoon stayed with them, and hakyeon really appreciated that, thinking that taekwoon really was sad for his son and that he cared for them.

But he could see now that it was all nothing but a sweet delusion. 

Not a suprise though, because taekwoon had a long reputation of being a playboy, hakyeon knew that, so yes it wasn't a suprise, hakyeon was just too dense, too stupid to think otherwise.

 

Hakyeon could remember how worried taekwoon looked yesterday, he believed it, imagining his husband really felt something, but hakyeon knew the truth now.

Taekwoon was incapable of feeling.

 

Hakyeon put the phone back in its exact place, and walked back to his bed.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter