Broken Hearted Man

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wonshik didn't know when it exactly started, his love for hakyeon. 

They were bestfriends, stuck togheter since wonshik could remember, glued to eachother in school, even after school they were always at eachothers home, doing whatever they wanted togheter, they had experienced everything togheter. 

Wonshik couldn't really recall a memory without hakyeon being in it, all his life was revolved around hakyeon. 

And somewhere between these memories, wonshik slowly started to grow feelings for the fellow that he wasn't supposed to.

And these feelings, they grew stronger through the time.

Wonshik didn't intend to, but as time grew and as he spent more time with hakyeon, somehow he fell for the boy, since he could remember he was burning in the flames of this one sided love.

 

Sometimes he wondered that maybe if he confessed sooner, all before hakyeon went into a relationship with taekwoon and before he had jinwoo, that maybe he could have a chance then, to build a strong frame of love between them, something mutual.

Yeah, wonshik knew he had higher chances back then, he knew he was a looser now, a coward that let his chances go away, a weakling that sat and watched his first love fly away from within his reach.

Wonshik regretred that so much now.

 

He just loved hakyeon so much and cherished the boy more than anyone else in this world, and it hurt way too much to think about losing him.

Wonshik loved hakyeon so much, and he was sure that he had never hurted the boy, not even once, all he did was loving him, but why didn't hakyeon love him back? Why all he got in return of his love was pain? 

Why was it taekwoon who was beside hakyeon all the time?

That man, never did anything other than hurting hakyeon, he didn't love hakyeon, he never did anything for him, all he caused was hurt.

He broke hakyeon so many times, and every time wonshik was the one pick up the broken parts, and try to heal his friend.

But why did hakyeon always choose taekwoon?  

 

Wonshik saw everything, he saw how hakyeon seemed so satisfied and peaceful being in taekwoon's arms, he saw how hakyeon was leaning against that cruel man, like he didn't remember all the things he once did to him, how, with jinwoo between them, they looked like a real family and it hurt wonshik. 

So much that he thought his heart would stop beating.

 

"wanna have a drink?" 

 

Wonshik heard the voice suddenly , but he didn't pay attention, since he didn't think that handsome boy, that was standing a few feets away frim him, would be talking to him.

"Hey , I'm talking to you hakyeon's friend!"

 

Wonshik looked again and that boy was looking at him.

Was he maybe talking to him? 

Well, wonshik noticed there wasn't really anyone other than him and that boy in there, and he seemed to be looking straight at him.

"are you talking to me?"

Wonshik asked hesitantly and, the boy smiled in answer, displaying a set of dimples, wonshik couldn't ignore the fact that it looked more like a smirk than a smile.

 

"aren't you hakyeon's friend?"

And he seemed to know wonshik too.

 

"who are you? and how do you know me?"

 

"I'm hongbin, taekwoon's friend, and I think you want to have a drink with me, right?"

 

And all wonshik could do was looking at the sassy boy with a frown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taekwoon looked at hakyeon's peaceful face, hearing the soft snores as the boy slept soundly, he looked so mesmerizing and beautiful, taekwoon had to admit.

Soft looking lips, the dark but shiny skin, the chubby cheeks, which were odd, considering his slim frame, added more to hakyeon's beauty.

 

Hakyeon was attractive and taekwoon knew it.

 

Looking at his son, who was sleeping on his own bed, near his mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter