Far Away

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was almost dark, sun had set already, when taekwoon was finally home, it was such a long day at work, taekwoon was so tired and exhausted of working, keeping track of time all day long to check when he could go back home.

But good thing was that taekwoon had the ability to call it off whenever he liked, if he wanted and that was exatly what he did today, he didn't have the enough energy to go on with his job, and in such a tiring, boring day, taekwoon decided to finish sooner, and every employee accepted the order with open arms, enjoying going back home sooner more than everything. 

 

Taekwoon sighed at the sight of his home that was in front of him.

He was home finally, gotten rid of work, he was free, but this nagging feeling never really left him, like he was never at ease, when he was working at the company, he just wanted to go back home, feeling bored and tired, and now that he was home, he didn't feel at ease at all, he felt lost and he didn't know why.

 

 

"aren't you going to go inside sir?"

The driver asked, snapping taekwoon out of his own thoughts.

He was right, it was time for taekwoon to go inside now, he opened the car's door and got out, heading inside.

 

 

 

When taekwoon stepped inside, the maids were already standing in line to welcome him, all bowed as soon as they saw their master.

With an impassive expression taekwoon told them all to go away, somehow he didn't like it at all when they were here welcoming him, taekwoon didn't like to see their faces as first thing to see when he was finally home after a tiring day, it was bothersome. 

Taekwoon's mind was fast enough to drift back to past memories, days ago, when hakyeon's figure with jinwoo in his arms were standing here, instead of these stupid strangers that were here, only because taekwoon was paying them.

Taekwoon didn't like them at all.

He preferred the vision in his memory, thousands time more than this reality.

 

Taekwoon shook his head to get rid of the thoughts, it was just in the past, recently, hakyeon didn't want to see his face at all, let along coming down to welcome him, taekwoon needed to stop thinking about past.

 

These days hakyeon didn't acknowledge taekwoon's presence at all and whenever he did، he looked so angry, and talked to him in such a short sentences, that taekwoon decided to not bother him ever again, hakyeon was trying to make a distance between them and taekwoon, having no other choices, was slowly adopting to it.

 

Sighing again, taekwoon headed straight upstairs to hakyeon's room.

It was true that hakyeon didn't bother himself to bring jinwoo down to see his daddy, but that didn't mean, taekwoon couldn't go upstairs to see him though.

Taekwoon admitted it, that hakyeon wasn't happy to see his face whenever he went to their room, but taekwoon enjoyed visiting his son, he enjoyed  spending his time with jinwoo, and he liked it when jinwoo smiled at the sight of his daddy so happily. 

And those were enough reasons for taekwoon to ignore the cold shoulder hakyeon was givving him, and go see his son.

 

Taekwoon knocked on the door, and after a few seconds he heard hakyeon's voice saying

'come in.'

Taekwoon put his hand on the doorknob, opening the door quitely.

 

Taekwoon saw hakyeon sitting on his bed and jinwoo was lying on the same bed near his mom, when he stepped in.

"hello."

Taekwoon muttered quitely, even though he knew his words were going to be left un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter