Vulnerable

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon wasn't liking it, he didn't like the way he was behaving around taekwoon recently, at all.

The way he ignored the man all the time and barely talked to him, the way he left almost all his words unanswered, the way he glared at him most of the time, and the way he acted like he hated the man.

The truth was that, he didn't, hakyeon didn't hate taekwoon like how he acted like, and he was aware that he somehow should hate him, even though he didn't. 

After everything taekwoon had done to him, he remembered them all, hakyeon knew he had to hate taekwoon. 

Hakyeon knew taekwoon had always been the bad guy, after the two years hakyeon knew at least that much, taekwoon never did something for others, he was always selfish and arrogant, and in the end, all his acts lead to hurting people around him, and to top it all, taekwoon didn't feel anything like regret and guilt after his behavior, almost like the man didn't have consciousness. 

It was what hakyeon had seen from him.

Well, hakyeon didn't want to be untruthful, he could remember the times when taekwoon seemed different, like when he was around jinwoo, taekwoon looked like a brand new person when he was with jinwoo, taekwoon smiled so sincere at jinwoo, like he wasn't the famous heartbreaker of the city, the way he held his son with so much tenderness and love, yes hakyeon thought it was love, it looked so different from the previous selfish taekwoon. 

 

But after everything, hakyeon was sure he shouldn't trust taekwoon, one thing he knew, taekwoon wasn't trustworthy. 

And most importantly, after seeing that message from Jin Gu in taekwoon's phone, hakyeon was one hundred percent sure about this.

If taekwoon had one tiny bit of a heart, he would never leave hakyeon and jinwoo on that night for something so worthless like going to a club for his own fun.

Jinwoo was sick, he had a fever, and hakyeon himself wasn't feeling well, he couldn't properly take care of his child, taekwoon shouldn't have left them.

He couldn't leave, if he cared about jinwoo. 

 

Hakyeon felt more angry every time thinking about it, he couldn't get over it no matter how much time passed over it.

 

Hakyeon sighed in annoyance, he didn't want to think about it again.

He's got jinwoo with him, and his little sunshine was more than enough for him, he didn't need any body else. 

As long as he could have jinwoo and take care of him, that was enough, hakyeon didn't want more.

 

 

______________

 

 

These days jinwoo was able to sit properly without getting any help from his mommy, and hakyeon felt so proud of his son, seeing him growing up so strong and healthily. 

 

Hakyeon made little jinwoo sit in front of him and he put his baby's favorite plushy in front of him, a unicorn plushy in white and pink color.

Hakyeon smiled as he saw jinwoo immediately, brought his tiny hands to grab the toy, indeed it was his favorite. 

 

"no, that's not for eating babe."

Hakyeon muttered, when he saw jinwoo was bringing it toward his mouth, he grabbed jinwoo's hand preventing it from bringing the plushie to his mouth.

The baby babbling incoherent words, but didn't try to eat plushy again.

Hakyeon knew it was time for jinwoo's formula, but he just wanted to sit here a bit more and enjoy watching his son, which never failed to make him smile.

 

Hakyeon heard a knock on his room door.

 

"come in." 

And the door was opened soon, revealing a girl, she was one of the staff, hakyeon remembered her.

 

"mr taekwoon is not feeling well, sir."

 

She said, making hakyeon frown a bit.

"what happened ? Why is that? " 

 

Hakyeon asked immediately. 

 

"when we send one of the workers to wake him up, he wouldn't wake up no matter how much she called him, and the maid said he was sweating so badly, maybe he's got a fever too."

She explained. 

So taekwoon was sick? Hakyeon immediately stood up from his place on the bed after hearing her and then he got jinwoo up in his arms too.

He needed to check on taekwoon soon.

Hakyeon walked to her and and handed jinwoo to her arms.

 

"take care of jinwoo, I'll go check on taekwoon."

Hakyeon said and soon he heaeded towards taekwoon's room.

 

 

Hakyeon hadn't been in taekwoon's room many times, only one or two times, but this time it was dark unlike always, anyways it didn't matter to hakyeon.

Hakyeon immediately walked to taekwoon's bed, which was in the middle of room.

He brought his hand to taekwoon's forehand, putting his hand there to check his temperature. 

And hakyeon felt the heat, taekwoon indeed had a fever.

Hakyeon needed to do something soon, he couldn't leave taekwoon like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter