Enticed

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon was beautiful. 

The first time taekwoon saw the boy, he remembers it vividly, it was the brunette's marvelous beautiful features that caught his attention first.

He was pretty, cute and y at the same time, their very first meeting was in university cafeteria, that couldn't exactly be called a meeting though, it was only about taekwoon, and hakyeon was looking so cute as he smiled in excitement when he got his food, giggling at whatever his friend said from time to time, and then he started munching on his food, taekwoon didn't want to look but his gaze kept traveling towards a special tanned boy that day, when the said boy was done and stood up to clean his tray up, taekwoon noticed the breathtaking body, thin but curvy on the right places, meaty but not fat, slim but fleshy at the same time.

When hakyeon took steps closer toward his direction taekwoon figured more about the boy's fascinating face, skin so beautifully kissed by sun itself, something special among korean, that you wouldn't normally see on people, he was a masterpiece created by god herself, and he had this one specific look on his face that standed more than anything, a special innocence, he had one of those looks that when you see it on someone, you'd like steal them and keep them for ever to prevent them from getting tainted.

That day taekwoon had one issue in his mind, how to get that boy to his bed, he didn't think about anything else, including the results of his plan, the possibility of tainting the innocence hakyeon had when taekwoon was done with him, taekwoon was born with silver spoon in his mouth, and throught the years it became a part of his personality to get whatever he wished, no matter the costs.

Taekwoon wanted that gorgeous boy, he wanted him and he got him eventually. 

 

 

Now after almost a year had passed since that day, taekwoon was in the same situation fimilar to the past.

He was admiring hakyeon's fabulous pretty face,  while the latter wasn't aware.

 

Hakyeon was asleep, leaning his slender body against a chair, his neck tilted in an angel that looked painful, and taekwoon had just opened his eyes after a long slumber, and his body had gained the needed energy.

First thing, he stretched his hands, cupped hakyeon's face, and adjusted his head, hakyeon stirred in his sleep and turned to a more comfortable position. 

Without further acts, taekwoon had just quietly tried to sit up, using the headboard as an anchor and leaning against it, he sat there and was busy examining hakyeon's sleeping face in silence. 

Hakyeon hadn't changed one tad bit throughout a year.

He was still beautiful and gorgeous, he was still cute but you could find him y at the same time too, he hadn't even changed his hairstyle either, short black hair same as always, his skin looked as soft as before, taekwoon hadn't caressed the flesh in recent time, but he could bet it was soft as silk like a year ago, when taekwoon had the opportunity to touch it, he looked downer, to reach hakyeon's lips, they weren't cherry red like before but they looked appealing and taekwoon remembered the warmness filling his whole body whenever his own lips made contact with them.

'What if taekwoon kissed him one more time?' 

The thought looked enticing, but taekwoon doesn't hunt the same person for two times, it was against the rules of a playboy as famous as him, afterall his reputation wasn't for nothing.

 

 

 

_________________

 

 

 

It was dark, the sun had set already, when hakyeon woke up from his nap, his mind was a bit fuzzy, but he could see his husband sitting on his king size bed, wide awake too.

 

"are you better now?" 

Hakyeon asked, voice a bit hoarse after sleep.

Taekwoon was stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter