Scape

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"again, I'm so sorry Wonshik ah, I really didn't want to bother you, but you're the only one left for me and jinwoo."

 

Hakyeon said, looking at his bestfriend with guilty eyes.

 

It was inappropriate of hakyeon to just show up like this infront of Wonshik, all of a sudden and crying like a pathetic miserable guy while mumbled stuff like 'help me' or 'save me wonshika', hakyeon knew it already and he felt sorry about it, but he couldn't do more than just uttering a simple sorry. 

 

After all asking for Wonshik's help was the only choice left for hakyeon now, and the latter couldn't really come up with any other idea, or any other person to run to, it was only Wonshik, the crying part might have been a little bit cruel but hakyeon couldn't help that ether.

Taekwoon didn't really leave much of a choice for hakyeon, it was a part of his personality though, always leaving hakyeon in a state of helplessness and misery.

Just like what happened in the past hakyeon found himself having no shelter against taekwoon's attack, it was pathetic, the latter was going to take jinwoo away from him if he didn't agree to live with the man, and hakyeon obviously literally despised the idea of living together with that cruel beast, how could he after all the hardships that same man put him through? For sure, hakyeon wouldn't just go inside wherever that hellhole would be and live with the demon, he knew what taekwoon was capable of doing, he had felt it before and feeling those pains all over again wasn't hakyeon's intention, he had to protect himself and his child.

So he had to find a secure place for jinwoo and himself to stay safe away from taekwoon.

And that place would be Wonshik's, hakyeon figured after some time of thinking deeply about the matter.

 

 

Back in the room, after seeing the look of sorry on hakyeon's fiture, wonshik approached the latter and put his hand on his shoulder as an act of comfort. 

"Hakyeon listen to me, this is what friends are for, I'm here for you today and you'd be there for me when I need you, plus I'm happy to do something for you, I care for you, ok?"

And hakyeon nodded in understanding, as he smiled, feeling happy to hear at least one person in this world cared for him.

And wonshik smiled too, seeing hakyeon's dazzling smiles always made him smile too, it was like something bloomed in his heart whenever hakyeon smiled, maybe it was hakyeon's dashing beauty, wonshik didn't know.

"thank you so much for this, but I bet you're gonna throw us out by the end of day because jinwoo is so gonna bother you when he cries nonestop."

Hakyeon said, laughing mischievously.

 

"Oh please, I was missing jinwoo so much already, I can't get enough of him, He's so cute I can't help but to want to see him 24 hours, I will never be bothered."

 

By the end of Wonshik's words, the adults in apartment, could hear the cry of jinwoo as a sign that he was awake.

 

"I'm gonna go get him." 

Wonshik said as he rushed to the room to get to the crying child. 

And hakyeon couldn't be more grateful to watch Wonshik taking care of his child.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs cho bowed respectfully before standing firm and still waiting for his boss's new commands, all ready and set to accomplish his wishes.

 

"found him already?"

 

Taekwoon asked, as he rested his back against his armchair and observed his employe.

 

"no sir, but we have a guess that might be highly true, since the time mr cha dropped out of school, he hadn't been in contact with his family and relatives, according to our search, his family told everyone that their son had gone to abord to study, and ever since they haven't visited eachother, that leaves us with a fewer guesses, he whether went to a random hotel or to a friend's, in other hand with looking through his friends name list, we find only one person, a guy you might know as well." 

 

All the words were said without a pause and taekwoon listened to them so carefully and without a distraction. 

"and who might that be?"

 

He asked, as his eyebrows were raised up in curiosity. 

 

" his classmate from college, Kim Wonshik. "

 

"I know that guy, he was hakyeon's friend, always stuck to him li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter