New Guy

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"my cute sunshine."

 

Hakyeon mumbled as he bent down to kiss jinwoo's dirty cheek, the little boy was drinking his morning milk lying his mommy's arms, and some of it slipped from the side of his mouth, streaming on his cheek, making him look dirty and also cute too.

Hakyeon smiled looking at his son's struggling to keep the bottle straight so that he could le on it and get the milk out, with his tiny and yet weak hands, to hakyeon it looked cute how he always tried so hard to get the milk when he had the bottle in his tiny hands, hakyeon could never got tired of this scene like how he always enjoyed looking at the adorable acts of his son.

 

The sound of knock on the wooden door made hakyeon's head to snap at its direction.

 

"come in."

 

The door was opened and hakyeon saw one of the maids enter and bow at him.

"sir taekwoon is home."

 

The maid informed, making hakyeon furrow his eyebrows .

"this early?"

Hakyeon aksed, frowning in confusion, taekwoon never came back at this hour, he didn't even come back for lunch let alone coming back at mornings, and it was a wonder to hakyeon what caused his husband to come back earlier.

"yes."

"ok I'll come down in a minute. "

Hakyeon answered. 

 

"do you want me to hold jinwoo mean while?"

She offered and hakyeon shook his head.

"no I'll have him with me thanks."

With a smile hakyeon answered and she nodded.

 

Taekwoon always came to hold jinwoo when he got home from work, his son was the first thing he looked for whenever he was back from work, so there was no need for her to hold him, hakyeon would better take jinwoo to meet his dad too, hakyeon knew taekwoon was missing him.

 

 

 

___________________

 

 

 

 

Taekwoon smiled at the sight of his son, when hakyeon walked in with jinwoo in his embrace, taekwoon felt a sudden feeling of happiness spread in his heart.

He had missed the little boy so much and it felt nice and relieving to see him again.

Taekwoon couldn't wait for holding him in his arms.

"here."

Hakyeon said as he gave his husband jinwoo, and taekwoon accepted the bundle of joy gladly.

He placed a quick kiss on his cheek before hugging him fully to his chest.

But hakyeon's eyes were glued on the man who was behind taekwoon, hakyeon was wondering about who he was, he silently cursed taekwoon for getting drowned in greeting jinwoo so much that he forgot to introduce him, hakyeon looked at the man's face and he could tell the stranger's face was so pretty and he had a really well built body too, it was obvious looking at his muscular broad shoulders.

From the suitcase beside him, hakyeon could guess he was here to stay for a while.

Hakyeon looked at his face again, he was so pretty that made him want to look more, but much to hakyeon's suprise, he saw a hint of smirk on his face, or was he mistaken?

With wide eyes hakyeon looked as the man's smirk turned to a smile, displaying his cute set of dimples.

Hakyeon felt a strange kind of nervousness knowing his husband's friend was trying to hit on him, his heart was pounding so abnormally.

He was a real flirt, hakyeon could easily tell, well he was taekwoon's friend after all, what was he expecting anyway ?

But even thoug, hakyeon was his friend's husband and obviously married, was this guy mad or something? 

Or, it might be that, he was aware of the fact that their marriage wasn't real, and that was why he tried to get into hakyeon's pants.

Hakyeon saw the man took a few steps closer till he was right infront of him.

"till this idiot man here forgot my presence, I'll introduce myself, I'm hongbin I'll be staying with you for a while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter