Birthday

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"yeah, I miss you too wonshikkie, ok, I'll meet you there,  I know you miss him, he misses you too, don't worry I'll bring him with me wonshikkie, bye."

 

With a smile on his face, happy from his conversation with his bestfriend, hakyeon cut the line, and put his phone back in his pocket with one hand as his other hand was supporting jinwoo's small body, lying against his chest, the little boy was busy, entertaining himself with his mommy's ear and strands of hair around it, oblivious of his surrounding, hakyeon could obviously die for the scene of his son's cute acts.

It's been more than a week since hakyeon last meet up with his dear friend wonshik, and he really missed him, for the past two years wonshik was the only live human being that hakyeon had contact with, the man was the only person who never really left hakyeon's side and was always with him,  staying by his side and supporting him, helping him in needed times, to hakyeon wonshik meant more than a family member, when hakyeon's family disowned him, kicked him out when he had not even a penny in his pocket, wonshik was there to give him and his baby a shelter, he was more than willing to hire hakyeon in his dance Academy when he didn't really have the potential to be a good dance coach, according to his pregnancy. 

Wonshik supported him financially and emotionally, filling up taekwoon's empty place in hakyeon's heart, he was there by hakyeon's side, borrowing him his shoulder to lie on, a warm chest to put his head on and supporting hands to wipe hakyeon's tears when the boy broke down in tears.

Other than that, wonshik has been hakyeon's bestfriend since forever, he loved hakyeon and hakyeon loved him deeply, also he had made so much memory with him, not seeing him for a week and now hakyeon was missing him like crazy, even jinwoo had a deep emotional contact with his uncle wonshik, despite not having a biological relationship.

 

"you miss your uncle shikkie so much too? Is mommy right my sweet adorable boy?"

Hakyeon talked to his son, as he had jinwoo comfortably adjusted on his hip.

Jinwoo giggled cutely and raised his tiny little hands to touch his mommy's cheek when he realized he was being spoken by his precious mom, he wasn't capable of understanding the meaning behind hakyeon's words yet, but he could tell that his mom was talking to him with a smiling face.

Hakyeon cooed at the adorable sight and pecked jinwoo's chubby cheeks, which made the little boy to laught wholeheartedly, displaying his toothless smile. 

 

"what should I do with you? You're getting cuter each day jinwoo yah."

Hakyeon said, as he was looking at his son with eyes full of love.

 

"ok, let's go watch some sponge bob now till our meeting with uncle wonshik."

And he headed to do what he said, with the small boy in his embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

"here hakyeon ah."

 

Wonshik said quietly, careful of not disturbing other customers, as he raised his hand, waving it to get hakyeon to see him.

Hakyeon broke into a smile noticing his friend, immediately he walked to the table wonshik accompanied with jinwoo in his arms. 

 

"did I make you wait for too long?"

Hakyeon asked after sitting on his seat, and settling jinwoo on Wonshik's embrace, feeling sorry for making wonshik wait, he was a little late, and it was all because he couldn't find jinwoo's pacifier, and spent a whole fifteen minutes trying to find it, even though the maids were helping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter