Destined

SEE MY SKY

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

When I came back to BH entertainment from visiting Hayi's, I walked straight to Yoongi's studio aka his working place where he produces songs for this company's biggest stars. The BH entertainment owned this four floored building and mine and Yoongi's studios were located on the second floor - side by side. 

I walked pass to my own studio and pressed the door bell next to it. When there was no sign of him, I walked inside only to see the studio empty. Apparently he wasn't around at the time. As I walked closer to the computer in front of me, I selected Yoongi's contact on my phone and pressed the phone against my ear. He didn't answer but I saw a small sticky note on his desk which read that "I'll be in the big practice room with BTS." With that I removed the phone from my ear and headed to the third floor.

After getting to the third floor, I could already hear loud voices coming up from the other end of the corridor. I snorted in amusement and made my way forwards the practice room and before I managed to open the door, someone was already getting out of the room.

 

 

"Oh Namjoon-ah!" I saw Jin smiling at me widely.

"Are you done with your practice?" I questioned before entering the room while holding the door open.

"Well we're getting there.. Yoongi-ah just came to play his new song and we were listening it inside. You should go in too." Jin stated.

"Where are you going then?" I furrowed my brows to him.

"I'll just get some water. Go now, Hoseok-ah is inside too!" He chuckled and walked pass me. I just shook my head slightly before stepping inside where the people was making a lot of noise.

"Wassup?" I jerked my chin upwards as I entered the room. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok turned their attentions to me. Yoongi was the only one who was focusing into something on the computer.

"Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung grinned.

"I heard you got a potential comeback song?" I asked and gave a look to Yoongi which he answered by nodding his head twice.

"Yeah it's really good." Jimin agreed as I made my way to Yoongi who was still standing next to the computer.

"Of course when we're talking about Yoongi here." I patted his back with my right hand and dug the flash drive with my left. "Here." I placed the flash drive in front of him which made Yoongi to lower his gaze to it.

"Ah thanks. I owe you." Yoongi smiled to me slightly and grabbed the flash drive. "What about my key?"

"It got stolen." I acted surprised and chuckled at Yoongi's slightly panicked face.

"Wh--?!"

"But you know it's not only Yoongi hyung.. You and Hoseok are helping us a lot too." Jungkook pointed out and I turned to face him trying hard to cover my unpleasant thoughts. Of course. I lowered my gaze to the floor and smirked before looking back at them.

"Hah.. We're just doing anything we can to help you out so you need to make it even bigger guys." I told to BTS as soon as Jin entered the room. When Jin heard what I said, I noticed him biting his lips together. "Well I think I'm done for today.. I'll get back to my studio to work some hit songs for you." I told them playfully and for surprise, I was acting it out pretty nicely.

"What about the key?!" Yoongi finally could ask.

"I'll tell you later." I smiled to him calmly.

"Okay fine, I'll come down soon." I heard Yoongi noting to me as I headed towards the door.

"See you hyung." Jimin smiled as I walked out of the room.

 

 

When I got back to my studio, I eyed it quietly while thinking back before my time as a BH entertainment's employee. Everything seemed so easy back then, like there'd be no problems in front of us. It was only me, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin. Home sweet home.

I got in to BH entertainment four years ago, first as a trainee since I really wanted to bring out my inner thoughts of things that mattered the most in life - as an artist. I was one of the first trainees in the BH entertainment and soon after me came Yoongi, Jin and finally Hoseok. Bang CEO promised to debut us four as a hip-hop group called DNH. This all happened three years ago, a year after us training together in the BH.

As time passed by, more trainees started appearing and they were always better than the other which brought competition between some trainees which, of course, didn't please Bang CEO as much. Almost right after that, Bang CEO called me to his office to tell me that I had a gift. A gift of making hit songs and I should continue to pursue my career through making music, not delivering it by myself. First I was reluctant since I thought I'd worked so hard over a year and it all was for nothing?

He made me eat his words as he told me about his new project called BTS. The group that would make BH entertainment big and he wanted me to be the one to do that. He wanted me to write songs for them with the help of my other group mates Yoongi and Hoseok. Suddenly he'd completely forgotten his debut promise to us.

After thinking his offer for several weeks, I finally accepted his request but only if he'd promise me an own studio where I could make my music and a solid place in the company. He told me that working as the main producer of BH entertainment would give me way more money than working as an idol, which is not really true. In the end though, everything seemed to fall to its place when BTS finally debuted over a year ago and they became successful almost immediately. Jin got moved to BTS since apparently he didn't have the gift in composing. All seemed good right? Well..

With my choice to become the main producer of BH entertainment, I basically ruined Yoongi's and Hoseok's chance to get on the stage. They told me that they were fine with it but in my guts, I knew they weren't indeed. They were now working as producers and Hoseok also a choreographer in this company, earning money as well as doing what they liked but still.. I knew they wanted more. They wanted to stand on the stage as well but I took away that chance from them. It was probably the thing which was eating me inside the most right now. It was affecting me so much that I had slowly started to lose my motivation to do this job anymore. I didn't want to write, compose nor even produce songs anymore. It's pretty hard to say no to all those things listed before while being the main producer.

 

 

"Namjoon-ah? The real world is calling." I snapped back to reality when I saw Yoongi's figure moving in front of me.

"Oh." I got surprised by his sudden being in my studio. "How long have you been in here?" I questioned.

"For a while to see how out of it you were.. Did something happen to you?" He asked curiously but I just shook my head slowly.

"I was just thinking.." I mumbled and turned around with my chair to see my computer.

"Don't say you were thinking about DNH again." I heard slight of irritation in Yoongi's voice.

"Well how can I not when I see Jin being so happy all the time now that he's--" I started but Yoongi placing his hand on my desk cut me off.

"Look now.. I'm fine with this. I've told you a thousand times that this is okay. I like to do what I do so stop feeling sorry for yourself all the ing time." Yoongi raised his voice slightly before patting my left shoulder twice. 

"..." I just exhaled and turned to look at Yoongi as he walked to my desk and leaned against it before crossing his arms.

"Okay enough of that already.. What happened to my key?" Yoongi asked with a deep furrow on his forehead.

"Tch it was a joke." I snorted in amusement and saw him frowning even more.

"Then where is it? How did it go?" Yoongi asked and I furrowed my brows..

"What do you mean how did it go..?" I yawned and leaned my head against my right hand which was leaning against the table dependent on my elbow. "I needed to give your key back since someone else is going to use it for a while." I explained lazily.

"Okay.. This seems a bit suspicious." Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "So nothing else happened other than that? Hayi wasn't there? You didn't talk? She didn't wonder why you were there instead of me?" Yoongi tilted his head while giving me those questions.

"Nope.. She wasn't home." I told and thought about her pretty sister being all awkward around me. I snorted in amusement.

"Then.. What's with the look?" He cocked his brows to me. "AND WHERE DID YOU GIVE THE KEY?!" He suddenly snapped.

"I met Hayi's sister. She was pretty startled that I appeared in her place without a word." I explained still being very amused about the situation. "I gave the key to her since she's going to live there for a while now apparently." I shrugged and saw Yoongi relaxing a bit.

"Oh.. Hayi told me about her.." Yoongi mumbled something while eyeing the floor.

"..." I stayed quiet while waiting him to continue.

"She told me her sister might be there when I'd go and get the drive.. She apparently got in to K-ARTS as well. She's starting her first year next week." Yoongi explained and I gave him an approving nod.

"That means we must be seeing her around more." I told lazily while focusing on my computer again.

"Hopefully. She might as well be as pretty as Hayi." Yoongi smiled slightly but I just shook my head to that.

"You totally like her." I mumbled and didn't even bother to look at Yoongi.

"I'm totally not." Was Yoongi's last words before he headed to the door and soon the door slammed shut. Liar. Soon my thoughts wondered back to that girl and what Yoongi said. Though she's prettier than Hayi for what I think.

 

 

[Monday, 12th of March]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I was once again making my way towards the K-ARTS's main building with Hayi. It'd been a full weak till I started going to this university and so far I'd enjoyed it - for surprise. I was in the Department of Performance same as Hayi but I was a freshman unlike her. The first week had been mostly theory-oriented. On the first day we met all the teachers and got separated to our own classes. On the second day we heard the school rules and what our four-year schooling would keep inside and what we needed to do each year to pass the year or/and to graduate.

Next three days went by being in different lectures. We always had one day dedicated only for one or two subjects so there wasn't so much jumping from class to another. This week was going to be different since now we only began with the real school. This was the real deal.

As I opened the door to my class for today, I felt someone throwing arm over my shoulder from the back. I stopped walking and turned to look to my left where I saw my first friend in this university.

 

 

"Yo . I was screaming to you ever since I saw you in the parking lot but no you just decided to ignore me." She acted as she'd be really hurt by my actions. Her name was Alyssa and she was from LA. She moved to Seoul just to get to this school so she could pursue her career as a musical actress.

"..." I just snorted in amusement as I held my earphones to her.

"Oh right.. Maybe I should stop screaming in the middle of everything." Alyssa shrugged and chuckled to that. I made my way in the middle of the class and sat down in the middle road. Alyssa sat down next to me and now we were waiting for the teacher and our other classmates to arrive.

"Oh crap." I hissed while going through my bag.

"What now?" Alyssa questioned.

"I forgot my laptop that's all." I turned to give him a sad smile.

"You thought about actually studying?" She sounded to be overly amused.

"And you didn't?" I tilted my head to her.

"I'm only waiting for the practical lessons to start since I'm not a much of a lecture kind of girl." Alyssa grinned and I pushed her side gently. Alyssa was someone I could never believed that would be my friend but when she just walked to me on the first day and started babbling about her rough first week in Seoul, we clicked almost immediately. She had no friends in here either.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Han Boyoung and I'm the teacher of Music, Culture and History -course. You'll be learning a lot in this class so I hope you'll take notes during the class. At the end of this course, you'll be tested." An old lady, I assumed was something around her sixties, walked inside of the classroom. "Now, I'd like to hear everyone's names first." 

 

 

And here we go again..

 

 

---

New character!

 

Alyssa Yoo (oc)
{알리사유}
• 20 y/o
• Korean-American
• troublemaker, but a likable one