003

War of Lotuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed by and Yi En is still looking for his pendant. He was sure that he had it that night, but when him and Yi Fan went back, it was no longer there.
 

“Yi En”. Tuan Ma Li called out his son as he entered his room. “I have a mission for you and Yi Fan to do.”

 

Ma Li began to tell Yi En about the mission and soon, Yi En and Yi Fan left the Blood Pearl Sect.

 

In her room that she share with Cai Wei, Yan Hua held up the pendant she picked up from that night. It was a green dragon jade with the the word “En” on it. She stared at it hard without realizing that her brother has entered the room.

 

“What are you looking at?” Yan An asked.

 

Yan Hua put the pendant back in her waist band. “Nothing. Just something I found. Did you need me?”

 

“Meeting.”

 

“Ah.”

 

The two went to the common space and met up with their mother, Cai Wei, and Jia Er. They sat down around the table.

 

“I heard from Grand Master Lin of the Golden Locket Sect that there has been some mysterious deaths in the world. Based on his investigation, the people were poisoned by the same poison that killed your father. Seems like someone has revived the Blood Pearl Sect.” Madam Yan said.

 

“We must destroy them and revenge Master Yan’s death.” Cai Wei angrily said.

 

“Agree.” Jia Er replied.

 

“I want the four of you to go out and investigate who is doing this and take the necessary actions.” Madam Yan continued. “However, remember that if it is indeed the Blood Pearl Sect, you all must stick together. They are not easy to deal with otherwise, there wouldn’t have been so many deaths 25 years ago.”

 

“Mother, but you…” Yan An started.

Madam Yan stopped him before he can continued. “I’ll be fine. It is not easy to find this place.” She looked at Yan An and Jia Er. “As you all go out there, protect Hua and Wei.”

 

The four went back to their place, gathered their things and headed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After traveling the entire day, they decided to stop for a night at an Inn. The Inn’s keeper let them know that there was only 1 room left.

 

“What should we do?” Jia Er asked. “It’s inappropriate for males and females to be in the same room.”

 

“We don’t have much of a choice right  now. Let’s just do 1 room for tonight.” Yan An replied quickly.

 

“Boss, you can give them one of our room.” a tall, young looking man said as he approached the group.

 

“Thank you.” Yan An said as he folded one of his fist and placed his other hand over it and shook it twice.

 

“No problem. It’s not necessary for me and my cousin to use two rooms.” He responded. “I’m Wang Yi fan and this is Tuan Yi En.”

 

Yan An smiled at the two guys. “I’m Yan An. This is my younger sister, Yan Hua. This is Zhang Cai Wei and Wang Jia Er.”

 

“Care to join us for dinner?” Yi Fan asked. “The food here is pretty good.”

 

The six of them sat around the table enjoying their dinner.

 

“You guys don’t seem to be around here.” Yi Fan said.

 

“We are just exploring the world.” Yan An responded. “Just happened to be here.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After dinner, the groups went their separate ways and into their rooms; Jia Er and Yan An are in one room, Cai Wei and Yan Hua in another, and Yi En and Yi Fan in one.

 

“Mei, did you sense anything weird with the two guys?”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter