005

War of Lotuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“From the look of that, it seems like she is poison. But not any regular poison. I remember reading something about the Blood Pearl Sect having someone who specialized in black poison.” Yi Fan said.

Jia Er got up. “Do you know if there is any cure for this?”

Yan Hua continued to spat out blood and her body was sweating like crazy.

Yi Fan thought for a moment and quickly glanced over to Yi En. Yi En discreetly tapped his index finger for a yes.

“If I’m not mistaken, the cure for this is to place her in an iced bath for 3 days and 3 night straight. Immediately, you must place her in a hot bath for 4 days and 4 nights straight. All the while, there must be an inner force transfer the entire 7 days and 7 nights. If you miss one moment, the result will backfire and she would die.” Yi Fan said. “However, I can’t be sure if this is the cure for this. I only read about it in a book. Never seen it.”

Jia Er and Yan An looked at each other.

“We have to give it a shot.” Yan An said. “If we don’t try, I won’t be able to look at my mother anymore.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jia Er and Cai Wei went to get the iced bath ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Yan An transferred his inner force to his sister, Jia Er and Cai Wei waited outside anxiously. Yi Fan and Yi En went back to their room.

“Should we help or should be mess up their plans?” Yi Fan asked whilehe plucked the leaves off a flower as if he is lettng the leaves decide.

“If she died right now, we might not find out where Madam Yan’s whereabout is.” Yi En sipped on his tea. “She can live for now. Plus, if they managed to complete this treatment, it will only build our relationship.”

Yi Fan nodded and smirked.

Three days and three nights has passed, and now it was time for the hot bath treatment. Yan An was getting tired, but for his sister, he would do anything. Hang in there mei mei

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cai Wei knocked on Yi Fan’s door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter