004

War of Lotuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ge” Jia Er said. “There seem to be two people injured ahead.”

The boys moved towards the two people up front in the forest. It was Yi En and Yi Fan who has been injured.

“Oh Master Tuan, Master Wu.” Jia Er said.

Yan An and Jia Er went up to help them up.

“What happened?” Yan An asked.

“We were just walking when suddenly a group of masked men in black came and attack us.” Yi Fan said weakly.

Jia Er checked his pulse. “It’s really weak. They need treatment right away.”

“Bring them back to the shelter.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“An mei, Wei mei” Yan An called out as he helped Yi En in.

The girls helped the boys bring in the two guys and laid them down.

“What happened?” Cai Wei turned to Yan An.

“We’ve found them out in the forest when we went for a hunt.” Yan An responded.

Yan Hua checked Yi En pulse. “It’s really weak. They need treatment before they die.”

“I’ll do it.” Yan An volunteered.

“Ge, you just recovered. We can’t have you be injured again.” Yan Hua stopped her brother. “I’ll treat Master Tuan.”

Jia Er nodded. “I got Master Wu.”

Jia Er and Yan Hua transferred their energy to help repair the inner force of Yi En and Yi Fan. After an hour of transferring, they ended the session and laid the two down to rest.

“I’ll go find some water.” Cai Wei said.

Yan An followed her in case of any black masked men show up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yi Fan and Yi En woke up and thanked the two.

“We would have been dead without you two.” Yi Fan gracefully said.

“Did you know those men?” Jia Er asked. “Why would they attack you?”

Yi En shook his head. “We don’t. From what we know, we haven’t offended anyone nor met with any bad guys.”

“You should rest.” Yan Hua said before she got up to adjust the fire.

Yi En continued to look at her.

“Doesn’t seem like you guys know much martial arts. Your inner force wasn’t strong at all.” Jia Er commented.

Yi Fan chuckled. “We don’t. We only learn enough to protect ourselves in case of danger.”

Jia Er nodded. He went over to the fire to help Yan Hua.

Soon, Yan An and Cai Wei came back with some water, more woods, and three rabbits. They prepared their dinner for the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night time came and it was roughly a quarter after 2. Yan Hua was out and staring up in the skies. There went many stars out tonight.

“Father…” She silently said.

She sense a presence behind her and turned around. It was Yi En.

“Sorry, did I disturbed you?” Yi En asked.

Yan Hua didn’t say anything and turned around, continue to stare into the sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter