011

War of Lotuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later ---

Yan An, Cai Wei, and Jia Er arrived at Red Moon Inn with their disciples. Three years has passed, and the trio had rebuilt the Yan Clan to their glorious days. At the Red Moon Inn, there were disciples from other clans at their respected tables, enjoying the meals and drinks. The trio sat down and ordered their meal. Everyone had arrived for the Jianghu fight that occurred every five years. The winning clan will be the leader and rule for five years until the next fight. For the past twenty years, it was the Jin Clan who lead and ruled the realm. This year, everyone is aiming to take them down. As everyone is enjoying their meal, someone from the Jiang clan mentioned that this year the Lan Clan is joining the fight. The Lan Clan is one of the most respected clan as they never interfere with the fight nor side with any side. They mostly keep to themselves and are the top when it comes to medicine. Everyone in their family are top doctors.

“Really? Why are they coming out this year when they never did in the past?” someone asked.

“Guess they are not too different from the rest of us. I heard they are sending Young Master Lan and Young Mistress Lan.” Another chimed in.

A young man, about the age of 25 walked through the door. He was tall and handsome. All the ladies’ eyes sparkled as soon as he walked past them. In one hand he held a sword with a rose charmed on it. Next to him was a young lady, about the age of 21. The bottom half of her face was covered with a silk, white cloth. Similar to the young man, she held on a sword with a rose charmed on it. Behind them was a group of disciples, all dressed in white with their own sword each. They all had a stone, cold-face expression.

The waiter took them to a table next to the trio.

“Waiter, do you have any more rooms?” the young man asked.

“Yes yes we do. We have about 5 rooms left.”

The young man nodded. “We will take all 5 rooms.”

The waiter thanked them and quickly went to get the room ready and their food and drinks.

“Help! Help! Help me!” a young girl who looked about 15 years old ran in.

A group of thugs followed behind her.

“Everyone gets out! This has nothing to do with you.” The leader of the thug said. He motioned his minions to capture the girl.

The girl ran behind Young Mistress Lan, scared to her wits. “Please help me” she whispered.

Everyone looked at the girl and the group of thugs.

“You!” the leader thug attempted to come up to Young Mistress Lan’s face. “Move if you still value your life.”

Young Mistress Lan stared at him.

Bam. His knees on the floored. Young Master Lan had used his sword casing to knock down the thug leader’s knees.

“You!!!” He turned around his head. His minions tried to help but was stopped by the Lan’s disciples.

“If you don’t want to lose your life, I recommend you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter