006

War of Lotuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came around and Yan Hua has still not woken up. Yan An was getting worried.

 

“Why hasn’t she woken up yet?” Cai Wei asked.

 

Jia Er checked her pulse again. “She pulse is fine. Since she was poisoned badly, we need to wait a few more days.”

 

For the next few days, Yan An never left his sister’s bedside. He would wipe her hands and face to keep her cool and clean.

 

“You have to hurry up and wake up. Everyone is waiting for you.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week has passed by and Yan Hua show no sign of waking up. Yan An, Cai Wei, and Jia Er was more worried than ever.

 

“Let’s find a Jianghu doctor.” Cai Wei suggested. “Maybe he can help.”

 

“If that is our only choice.” Yan An said. He decided that he will be the one to go find a Jianghu doctor. Jia Er decided to follow along in case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After caring for Yan Hua, Cai Wei and Yi Fan went out to buy a few things. Yi En was in charge of caring Yan Hua until they get back. As he sat on her bed, he continued to stare at her. You’ve slept enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yan An and Jia Er managed to find a Jianghu doctor, Doctor Li. As Doctor Li read her pulse, he could feel there was a negative energy around. He placed her hand back to her side and got up.

 

“Doctor Li.” Yan Hua rushed to his sister side. “Can you tell what is wrong with her?”

 

Doctor Li nodded. “The poison definitely has been removed from her body.” He paused for a moment. “But there seem to be a negative energy that surround her --- preventing her from waking up.

 

The three had their eyes widen and looked at each other. A negative energy?

 

“What should we do?” Jia Er asked.

 

“I’ll write a prescription and hopefully she will wake up soon.”

 

Doctor Li wrote and gave the prescription to Yan An. They thanked him and escorted him out.

 

Cai Wei took the prescription from Yan An and went to make the medicine.

 

“What do you think caused this?” Jia Er asked Yan An.

 

Yan An shook his head. “Not sure.”

 

They both looked at Yan Hua, who was peacefully sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yi En and Yi Fan came to to Yan Hua’s room as Yan An fed her the medicine. Cai Wei and Jia Er prayed that she would wake up soon. Not soon after the medicine was fed to her, Yan Hua woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw everyone. They were all happy that she woke up.

 

“Mei, you’ve woken up.” Cai Wei said as she sat her on bedside, holding her hand.

 

Yan Hua gave a weak smile. “Why wouldn’t I wake up?”

 

Jia Er happily smile. “You g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter