Arrival

Heartbreak
Mina slowly let go of her mother's hand, as another tear rolled down her cheeks. Her nose was pink due to all the crying and she looked sad. She walked up to her old friend, Sana, and hugged her tightly.
As they hugged, Mina sobbed into Sana's shoulders, thus causing her shirt to get drenched from her tears.
"Be safe, Mina. Take care of yourself," Sana whispered. 
Dahyun looked at Sana for one last time with sad eyes and flashed her a sad smile before leaving.
The girls turned their backs and walked away, leaving only a lot of memories, smiles and tears in Japan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This time on the plane Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo sat together; followed by Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Their teachers sat at the back.
Mina had dozed off after crying too much.
She slept in peace. Chaeyoung looked at Mina's face and smiled wide. She hesitated a little and rested her hand on Mina's cheek.
"I love you," she mouthed to herself and let out a sad tear.
They reached back safely.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
When they got off at the airport, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon were walking side by side. Chaeyoung held Jeongyeon back.
"Promise me to take good care of Mina and never let her be sad, ever..." Chaeyoung said.
"I do..??" Jeongyeon said, a bit confused.
Chaeyoung smiled and gave her a satisfied nod.