Feelings

Heartbreak
It was recess now. Chaeyoung pulled out the lunch box that her mother had given her and started jumping on her toes. "Tzuyu let's go, fast i can't wait anymore!" she said in an excited tone. Tzuyu rolled her eyes in a teasing manner and led her down to the cafeteria.
Chaeyoung saw Mina, Jihyo and Jeongyeon sitting on a bench at the corner of the cafeteria. Tzuyu and chaeyoung went and sat with them. "Hey!" Mina said in a happy tone. Chaeyoung felt like her heart was in as soon as she heard that nectar sweet voice of Mina's. She sat still and smiled to herself. 
She looked up to observe the table.
Jihyo and Tzuyu sat next to each other and were talking about Tzuyu's pet dog, Gucci. Meanwhile, right next to them were Mina and Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon's hand was on Mina's shoulder and Mina's hand was holding those of Jeongyeon's.
"So, you guys, Chaeyoung is my childhood friend. We used to play hide and seek a lot together as children," Jeongyeon informed the others.
Chaeyoung smiled wide exposing her dimples. Mina side-eyed chaeyoung and smiled. Chaeyoung felt warm.
"So, Mina, if you don't mind me asking," said chaeyoung, "why are all our classmates so scared of you?"
Mina replied, "Apparently they think i'm cold and stern, which in fact I am but i'm also equally warm and i'm open around friends!"
"By the way, Chaeyoung did you know that Mina learnt ballet for a long time? She's really talented!" Jeongyeon complimented Mina.
Mina smiled and so did Chaeyoung.
The group spent the entire recess talking to each other and they gradually became great friends with Chaeyoung, all of them; even Mina.