The Opportunity

Heartbreak
It was supposed to be Chaeyoung's second day to school but it was 7:45, and the school was at a 20 minutes distance. Her school started at 8:00. She woke up and began cursing herself. She hurriedly jumped out of her bed and washed herself. She slipped into her uniform and just ran the comb through her hair roughly. She hung her bag on her back and dashed out of the house after screaming "BYE MOM BYE DAD".
She ran through the road, receiving disgusted looks every now and then but that was really not her first priority. She reached the school gate and looked at the school watch, it was 7:55. " The running really paid off", she thought to herself. She walked inside.
As she walked in she saw all the girls gathering around within a small area, they were all curious about something. Chaeyoung felt inquisitive and tried to peep in but she was too tiny. She asked a random girl standing next to her, "What's going on?"
The girl said, "there is a talent show coming up and it's going to be held among many other schools so there is an audition and there will only be two representatives for rapping, dancing and singing."
Chaeyoung's eyes shone. Rapping was her passion, although she never told her friends or parents about it, she really did love it.
"Where do i give my name??" she asked.
"Just write it down here in the space", the girl said pointing to an empty row in the " rappers" section. She wrote down, "Son Chaeyoung" and walked up to class.