The Fascination

Heartbreak
It was the period before recess, chemistry class for chaeyoung and tzuyu. There was a sudden staff meeting hence there was no teacher in class. The class was filled with noise in the absence of their teacher.
Tzuyu was irritated. She rested her head on the edge of her desk and looked at the blank wall. Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu. Right then, they heard the door click open. The entire class was filled with a sudden gush of silence.
Chaeyoung was wondering what it was. She looked towards the door. There, with hands folded, stood a senior girl who had short black hair tied up in a neat high ponytail. She had intelligent and pretty eyes and a beautifully shaped nose followed by charismatic lips. The dark blue skirt complimented the girl's complexion and legs and the white shirt showed the pretty curves of her small waist. Chaeyoung was mesmerized by this girl's beauty. But something caught chaeyoung's attention, the golden badge on the girl's dark blue tie with the words 'prefect' carved on them with white. The girl walked up sternly and stood infront of the blackboard. "This class has been noisy", she said, in a soft yet remarkable tone which chaeyoung found oddly satisfying. The class was so silent that only the noise of the ceiling fan could be heard.
Right next, another girl walked in with the same prefect badge on her tie. This girl was rather short yet pretty and had big brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Tzuyu stared at the girl in awe. Chaeyoung nudged Tzuyu slightly. The girl seemed to say something to the class but Chaeyoung paid no attention since she was busy staring at this black haired beauty.
The two senior girls approached chaeyoung and tzuyu.
" Are you the new girl?" asked the shorter girl.
"Yes, I'm Son Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you." she replied.
"I'm Jihyo," said the shorter girl,
"and I'm Mina", said the other girl. Chaeyoung whispered to herself "Beautiful name..."
"Tzuyu, why don't you and your new friend sit with us and Jeongyeon during recess?" suggested Jihyo.
"Sure!" smiled Tzuyu.
Chaeyoung's face lit up at once. She was going to sit with Mina! Her heart skipped a few beats. She smiled wide as Mina and Jihyo left the class and their chemistry teacher came back.