The Following Days

Heartbreak

The night had long been gone. It was a fresh new day.

Chaeyoung woke up late because she stayed up all night thinking about her mistake. The only people in the room were Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung got off her bed and did all the necessary chores. She came out and saw that Dahyun and Tzuyu were not there anymore. But jeongyeon was the only one inside. She placed her hand on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Uh, Jeongyeon.. about yesterday-" before she could say anything more, Jeongyeon pushed Chaeyoung's hand off her shoulder.

"Let's not talk about it right now," she said and tried to walk away.

Chaeyoung held Jeongyeon's wrist and stopped her from moving any forward.

"I'm really sorry but hear me out we've been friends for so long," she said.

"Fine," Jeongyeon mumbled.

"Yesterday, it really wasn't me saying that stuff... it was my bad conscience within me. I was out of my control when I said all that but maybe that's because i have develoed really, REALLY strong feelings for Mina. Will you please forgive me??" she explained.

Jeongyeon looked down and said, "I have had feelings for Mina for over a year, yours hasn't even been a month. Anyway, what would you know.."

She pulled her hand out of Chaeyoung's grasp and walked out of the room. Chaeyoung stood alone, holding her tears back.

 

She went down to the practice room.

Down there, Jihyo and Jeongyeon sat together discussing about their song.

Mina and Tzuyu had already started practicing their dance.

Sana had come over to meet the girls. Dahyun and Sana were having a chat. Chaeyoung sat near Sana and Dahyun.

Sana was hugging Dahyun and they were laughing and talking to each other. Dahyun was comparatively more shy around Sana. Chaeyoung nudged Dahyun and smirked slightly at her. Dahyun got embarrassed and clutched Sana's hand tightly.

The practice room was echoing with Sana and Dahyun's laughter and Mina and Tzuyu's footsteps.

Their competition was to be held within a week, so the girls practiced for as long as possible, everyday.

Jeongyeon and chaeyoung were not on very good terms but they did interact, at times.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung both talked with Mina because none of the conflicts were her fault and she knew nothing about it even though she could sense some problems.

Sana came over to meet the girls very often and she loved talking to Dahyun. The girls even sensed a relationship between the two girls.