The Landing

Heartbreak

The flight had now landed. Everyone was preparing to get off the plane. Mina's heart was thumping. She would see her parents after so many years!

As they got off, Jeongyeon wrapped her arm around Mina's shoulder and rubber her arm, encouraging her. Chaeyoung held Mina's hand and squeezed it slightly and said, "You seem so happy, that's so nice." Mina smiled.

Mina was the first one to set foot at the airport area where all the people waited. She looked around carefully. She spotted her parents. 

She jumped slightly and ran towards them at full speed. The other girls had seen her getting this excited for the first time.

She ran into her mother's arms and started weeping into her shoulder, her black hair falling on her face. Chaeyoung smiled in a satisfied manner.

They spoke to each other in Mina's language, Japanese. Her parents now greeted the other girls. Mina introduced them all to her parents. Their teachers also greeted her parents.

"Mina, we have a small surprise for you," her parents said.

Mina uttered a little "Hmm?"

She looked behind her parents. There stood a girl of average height. She had light brown hair, pretty lips, pretty eyes and cute cheeks with a body similar to that of Mina's.

She hugged the other girl.

The other girl squealed in joy. "Sana," Mina said in an excited tone "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Is this your sister? Because, you know, Sana, Mina..." Dahyun whispered from behind.

Mina shook her head.

"She's my childhood friend," Mina grinned. Sana smiled back.