The First Day

Heartbreak
Son Chaeyoung stood at the entrance of the huge school gate. She was clueless and had no idea whether to walk in or not. She sighed to herself and took her first step inside the premises of this new school. She looked around. It was an all girls school. There were lots of girls walking around talking to each other and looking at chaeyoung every now and then. She felt humiliated for absolutely no reason. She looked down and clutched the strap of her school bag tightly and walked towards the door to the school building. Chaeyoung's short brown hair jumped up and down as she walked with short quick steps along the school compound. At last, she stopped like an overspeeding car infront of Yoo Jeongyeon, the only girl she knew here in this school.
Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's fathers were classmates and great friends. Chaeyoung and jeongyeon had known each other from when chaeyoung was 6 and jeongyeon was 9. It had now been 9 years to their friendship.
Chaeyoung smiled wide. Jeongyeon poked chaeyoung's little dimple. Jeongyeon laughed and said "You really are nervous, aren't you? Come let me show you to your class. Be good!" Jeongyeon held chaeyoung's hand and dragged her along. There, infront of the classroom, stood a tall girl. She looked really beautiful and had pretty eyes and long straight hair. She smiled. "Hi, i'm Chou Tzuyu!" she introduced herself. Jeongyeon said, "Tzuyu take good care of our Chaeyoung. I will see you two during recess, alright?" The two younger girls nodded and Jeongyeon left them together. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung had become friends pretty quickly. Chaeyoung sat next to Tzuyu and they talked to each other a lot.