Turning Point

Heartbreak
The auditions took place during school hours and the results were to be announced during recess. It was recess already and chaeyoung felt excited.
At recess, chaeyoung and the group sat together.
"So," jeongyeon said, leaning on to the table, "Did any of you give your names for any of the activities?"
"I gave mine for dancing," said Mina.
"Me too!" Tzuyu said, with enthusiasm.
"I gave mine for singing", jihyo explained.
Jeongyeon put her hand up and smiled as if to say "same" in her own body language. 
"What about you, chaeyoung?" Mina asked chaeyoung.
"Oh, yes well i gave my name for rapping", she replied.
" Wait! You rap? But you look too tiny and cute to be a rapper," Jihyo joked.
Chaeyoung laughed along with the others and they spent time talking to each other once again. 
Suddenly, they heard an announcement. 
"The results for the audition are," it began. Everyone was nervous. They began to listen carefully. there was pindrop silence in the cafeteria.
"For singing, Park Jihyo and Yoo Jeongyeon",
jihyo and jeongyeon almost jumped up. jihyo started squealing out of joy.
" For dancing, Myoui Mina and Chou Tzuyu",
Tzuyu smiled wide in happiness. Mina smiled and exchanged a satisfied look with jeongyeon.
"For rapping, Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun", and the mic went off as the announcement ended.
Chaeyoung jumped up out of her seat and sat back down again. The girls at the table looked at each other and congratulated each other. Meanwhile, at the centre of the cafeteria, a short and fair girl with straight brown hair screamed, "I'm chosen! Yes!"
"That must be Kim Dahyun, i suppose," asked chaeyoung. "Yes," nodded Tzuyu.
"Wait so where does this take place in?" Chaeyoung asked. The girls looked at Mina.
Mina smiled and said, "Japan, my hometown."
Chaeyoung smiled on the inside. She felt butterflies in her stomach, she didn't know why though, maybe because she got picked for rapping? Or was it because all her friends got picked too? Or, was it because she was going to visit Mina's hometown? She didn't know, but the smile felt natural to her.