Victory

Heartbreak

It was finally the big day. 

The girls sat at the backstage along with other schools. Mina and Tzuyu had already performed, and their performance was a big hit. They received lots of applauses. 

The same applied for Chaeyoung and Dahyun. The current performance was by Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

At the end, there were echoes of applauses everywhere. The girls were all proud. 

It was time for their results, and to their surprise, they were declared the winners.

The girls hugged each other, holding tears of joy withing themselves. Mina was emotional and Chaeyoung saw her crying.

Chaeyoung rushed in to hug her. She wrapped her arms around Mina's back and rested her chin on Mina's shoulders.

"Don't cry," she said, wiping the tears off her soft, smooth, cheeks.

Mina smiled and held Chaeyoung's hand.

"You're so sweet," she said, in a shaky voice.

Chaeyoung was flustered. Her cheeks were pink and she was smiling, her dimples looking prominent as ever. She went to bring Mina a small bottle of water.

Jeongyeon saw Mina sitting alone. She approached her and sat next to her. She hugged Mina. 

Mina comfortably hugged her back.

"You were great, Jeongyeon."

"You too, Mina."

Jeongyeon looked at Mina's slightly red eyes, filled with tears of joy. She said, "You mean so much to me." and she mouthed a silent "I love you a lot" while looking down.

Mina grinned. "Congratulations to us," she said, laughing.

Jeongyeon now went to congratulate the others and celebrate a bit of her joy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun was having a happy chat with Tzuyu. Sana slowly creeped up from behind and gave her a backhug. She kissed Dahyun's cheek from the back.

"Sana!" Dahyun squealed, holding Sana's hands that hugged her.

"I'm so happy for you!" Sana exclaimed. Dahyun grinned at Sana.

"Oh, I always knew you two would be a thing! I knew it!" Tzuyu said.

"Jihyo and you will be like us, too, maybe sometime soon," Sana teased Tzuyu.

Tzuyu blushed a little and laughed it off.

Jihyo walked in. 

"Congrats Jihyo! Great job today," Sana said.

Jihyo uttered a grateful smile and focused on Sana backhugging Dahyun.

"Couple much?" Jihyo teased, not knowing the truth.

Dahyun and Sana nodded at once.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Dahyun said.

Jihyo uttered a loud "Woah".

"So does Mina know about it? And the others?" Jihyo asked.

"Mina was the first one to know. And i'm pretty sure Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung have figured it out for themselves," Dahyun explained.

"Let's all go out together tonight to have some fancy Japanese dinner!" Tzuyu suggested.

"Yes!!" the girls all agreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"...And that's our plan, you guys wanna come along?" Sana asked Mina, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon while dictating her plans to them.

"Sure," they said.

"What's the harm in celebrating our last night in Japan as well as our victory with some traditional Japanese food, am I right?" Jeongyeon said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls went out together and enjoyed traditional Japanese food outside. They also took a walk around the place and took lots of pictures together. Meanwhile, Dahyun and Sana bought couple rings for themselves.

"Promise to never lose this and always remember us?" Sana asked, holding Dahyun's hand.

"I promise," Dahyun reassured.