A New Day

Heartbreak

The six girls sat in Mina's parents' car. The car was big so everyone sat without any incovenience. Mina's father sat on the front seat with the driver. The two teachers and Mina's mother along with Mina and Sana sat in the middle seat. The 5 other girls sat at the back with the luggage.

Mina and Sana refrained from talking and so did the other girls because there were elders in the car. Dahyun, however, kept looking at Sana over and over again.

Mina's parents dropped the girls and their teachers at their assigned place and went back home giving Mina a warm hug. Sana stayed back along with Mina to talk to her.

The two teachers had a different room, meanwhile all six of the girls had to share one room. The room had three beds, meaning two people got to sleep on each. Mina and Sana were too busy talking to each other. 

"Is Sana going to stay?" Jihyo asked.

"I guess not..." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, no," Sana spoke, "I will be going back home soon. I just wanted to spend time with Mina!"

Sana's cute and sweet sounding voice had mesmerized Dahyun. Dahyun felt weird. It was her first time feeling like this for anyone.

After a long chat, Sana waved the girls goodbye and left.

"So," Mina said, "who's gonna sleep where?"

Dahyun said, "You and I could sleep together and Chaeyoung and Tzuyu could share one bed and Jihyo and Jeongyeon could share the other one. How about that?"

The girls agreed and set all their stuff in place.

 

                                AT NIGHT

 

It was now night. The girls were going off to sleep. 
"Can we go out to see a little bit of Japan tomorrow?? I'm really excited to see this place!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.
"Of course if we get time I will show you all around my favourite place," Mina said with a small nostalgic smile.
Meanwhile, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were asleep. Jihyo closed her eyes trying to sleep as well. 
"Good night, Chaeyoung," Mina said looking at Chaeyoung's eyes.
Chaeyoung's heart palpitated really fast. That honey sweet voice, those eyes... she muttered "Good night" and covered herself within her blanket.
Mina rested her head on her pillow.
"Hey, listen," Dahyun whispered, "will Sana visit us often?"
Mina smiled and nodded, flashing Dahyun a knowing look. Dahyun turned her face away, feeling shy. 
 
Mina turned the lights off and the girls had a precious night's sleep.