Nostalgia

Heartbreak

The next day the girls woke up early in the morning. After they were fresh, they sat on the bed discussing.

"Can't we go out a little today? Why practice so much?" Dahyun asked.

"I know! I just wanna explore this place!" Chaeyoung whined.

"Oh, we could practice in the evening and go out now maybe? For like an hour??" Jeongyeon added.

"We should ask our teachers first," Tzuyu suggested.

Jihyo went out to the teachers' room to ask for permission. The girls waited for her to come back.

"Permission granted!" Jihyo screamed as soon as she entered the room.

The girls were all pleased.

The girls started getting ready to visit whatever place Mina wanted to take them to.

After getting dressed, Mina called someone up.

"Hey! Come over near to the place i asked let's hang out for like.. an hour?" Mina asked the receiver on the other end. There was a reply. Mina smiled and hung off.

"Let's go," she said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The girls walked for a few minutes with Mina leading them.

"Where are we going?" Jihyo asked.

"Be patient," Mina said in reply.

After a while they reached an abandoned park. The park had one broken swing, a rusted see-saw in the corner and a faded small slide in the middle.

"This looks like a horror movie," Tzuyu said.

"This was my childhood's best ever place," she said with a smile and continued, "Sana and I used to come here everyday and we played together for two whole hours! We also had a few other friends but the two of us were the most regular."

Mina walked up behind the slide. The girls followed her. 

There was a big hole near the slide. The hole was covered with a metal lid. Mina removed the lid with her hands and set foot into the hole. 

"You there?" She whispered.

"Yes!! Come in!!" was the reply.

The girls were kinda creeped out and shivered a bit.

Mina went in quickly asking the others to follow. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were the first ones to enter followed by Tzuyu then Jihyo and lastly Dahyun.

Inside, was a small candle lit on top of a small table. There was a little bit of sunlight.

There, sat Sana, smiling widely.

The girls all sat around in a circle in awe.