The Ending

Heartbreak

Their day of arrival was filled with love, support and lots of treats from their friends.

After all the appreciation had been done, Dahyun called the girls over to her house for a little get-together.

The girls decided to do a sleep-over. They got into comfortable clothes and played games all night long and talked to each other.

Dahyun missed Sana but she still had their ring, so it was fine.

At night, when the girls were all asleep, Chaeyoung stayed up, staring at Mina's face. 

Everyone was asleep. Chaeyoung brushed her hands through Mina's soft, fluffy hair. 

Mina looked up, scaring Chaeyoung a little.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Mina asked, holding Chaeyoung's hand in hers.

Chaeyoung shook her head and suddenly broke into tears, hugging Mina tightly.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked in a worried manner, hugging Chaeyoung back.

Chaeyoung sniffed and fell asleep on Mina's shoulder while crying. Mina put Chaeyoung back on her pillow and went off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was a Sunday. The girls went back home from Dahyun's place. The next day, the girls came to school and were greeted with lots of "Congrats!" from their friends.

It was recess by now. The girls sat around their usual table. The two youngest girls were nowhere to be seen.

Dahyun came and sat with them. "You don't mind, do you?" She asked.

"Of course not!" Jihyo smiled.

Tzuyu now came, but she was alone and looked worried.

She ran over to their table with a paper in hand and stopped abruptly. 

She handed the paper to Jeongyeon.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Mina asked.

Tzuyu remained silent. 

"She left this in my bag on the day of the sleep-over... I should've realized before," she said.

Jeongyeon opened the paper. It read:

 

"Hey guys! Are you reading it together? I don't know, but anyway.. This letter is very important. So I didn't tell anyone about this and I'm really sorry but I'm going back to my parents. I won't be here anymore... maybe never again, but if life favours us we might meet again! Here's a little confession I had to make— I love Mina... a lot. I'm sorry, i know i worried Jeongyeon a lot about this but, hey! Jeongyeon will take good care of Mina, I'm sure :) Take care.. don't miss me, please! I love you all so much!
— Your old friend who you guys will (hopefully) remember,
Chaeyoung"
 
Everything was quiet. All that left an impact in this situation, were Mina's tears. She held the paper in her hand, almost crumbling it and stared off, into the vast blue cloudy sky.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note — [ this story is kinda messy i know im sorry this is my first time and the ending was kind of abrupt, sorry !! anyway i had mentioned that this story would end on a sad note sooo...! have a great day/noon/evening/night and thanks a lot for all the subscriptions, comments and upvotes ♡ ]