Exploring

Guardians Of The Five Temples

 

They each finished the huts in a few weeks with Seulgi finishing last. She immediately collapsed on the bed and slept as soon as she entered her hut. Morning came before she knew it. Seulgi decided to explore more of the Colossus finding a small oasis in the mountains of sand, but she was mostly surprised of a rock she saw in the distance. Seulgi Cautiously walked towards it and found herself in front of a colosseum-like building with gates and strange patterns and symbols. “I guess I have something to research when I get back.” Walking in, Seulgi not only found quicksand taking over certain rooms but piles of skeleton bones everywhere. “Uhh this is Yeri’s category….I….think I should leave and come back with her.” Turning around Seulgi started walking out of the building. Even though she knew there was no way the skeletons would come back to life, Seulgi still felt an uneasiness that made her literally sprint out of the door.

 

Seulgi found her way back to the Spirit Temple and walked into her hut. Pulling out a piece of paper and pen that she had in her bag she started writing a letter to her young squirtle-like member.

 

The villagers of Kakariko were cautious of Yeri but as she cared for the soil around the graveyard and made the Shadow Temple less creepy, they noticed that they were too hard on her. Yeri was busy planting new grass seed around the graveyard when she heard a bird from above. As she got up from the ground the bird landed on her shoulder and dropped a letter in her hands before flying off again. Yeri went back to the hut and opened it excitingly.

 

Yeri-ah!

 

Its your bear unnie, How are you, Are you okay?? Um wait sorry for asking to many of the same questions. Anyway I need you help. I found another structure behind my temple, its too creepy to go alone, and I thought it fit in your category, So I thought I would ask for your help.

 

I don’t know maybe its a bad idea. But what do you think?

 

Do you mind helping out?

 

Hope to see you Soon.

 

Your Seulgi Unnie

 

Yeri had to think for a minute but she sent a letter back and went to pack up.

 

As Yeri was locking up her hut the next day, the worker who helped her to build the new stairs and her hut came to visit. “Hey You heading somewhere??” Yeri looked back with a smile. “Yeah, My friend needs some help so Im going over to the Valley to help out.” The worker nodded and waved her off with some advice. “Dress warm and bring lots of water!” Yeri laughed and headed through Hyrule field through Kakariko Village finally finding her way to Gerudo Valley.

 

Telling the Gerudo Guards that the Spirit Temple guardian asked for her help, they let Yeri across the bridge and through the gate to the Haunted Wasteland. Bracing herself, Yeri took  deep breath before heading through.

_____

If anyone has played Twilight Princess, then the Structure should probably be obvious, but for anyone else. When you enter the Desert Colossus for the first time it shows a cutscene. and there's something in the distance behind the Spirit Temple. Theres a theory that its the Arbiters Grounds from Twilight Princess and it was the old Spirit Temple, because the same writing is on the walls. 

I actually had this kind of part in my head for a while, just had to figure out how to write it.

Since this is a Zelda Story. I finally finished SkyWard Sword, after completing the Eldin Silent Realm, I just zoomed through. I hated that part of the game. Also EVERYTIME i fought Ghirihim or Demise at the end, I ended up beating them with one heart left. ONE HEART! Its not my fault though. My motion control was just terrible no matter how many times I recalibrated it.