Settling In

Guardians Of The Five Temples

 

The girls spent so many days and nights just sitting in front of their temples sulking. Couldn’t they at least say good bye to teach other? But one day they each got a colored bird with a letter.

 

    Sorry about tearing you five away from each other, I sure they all felt terrible. First of all I am the King of Hyrule, I learned of this Prophecy years ago and sent a message to all the tribes in my land to keep an eye out. When you landed into the field together, I felt a towering magic telling me that the prophecy was coming true, and the tribes felt it too, headed to get you, and brought you to your temples. These birds are for you, send letters to each other. You also can leave you temples, if you need help with anything you can be there for each other.

 

Hope you aren’t angry at us.

King of Hyrule.

 

The girls immediately sent letters to each other and in a happy place again they started making their temples like home.

 

Joy Tried her best to clean her temple, cleaning up the walls and restoring the architecture as best as she can. “Hey Who are you get out!!!” Joy turned around to see a medium tall transparent girl in a Orange-red dress staring at her. “Hey Joelle, calm down, You must be our new guardian.” Joy Just stared and nodded at the four ghosts standing there. “I am Meg, This is Beth and Amy, You’ve already by Joelle, We are the nobles of the mansion, or at least we were.” A girl in blue which Joy now knew as Beth continued. “Trust me, we were in an even creepier form before the curse was broken on this temple by the Hero Of Time, this is our normal appearance…except of the transparent part.” A young girl in green, Amy ran up and hugged Joy’s legs. “Don’t mind Joelle Sis, She will get used to you.” The older in Purple, Meg gestured to Amy who joined her sisters and the four of them left. “Sigh this is going to be hard to get used to.”

 

As Irene headed down to the Fire Temple, she was surprised by how well the Fire Tunic she was wearing worked. She headed down the ladder and entered the temple seeing statues of Gorons. While walking on a wooden bridge she also noticed that she was able to walk on lava. while she walked through the temple of prison cells, fire walls and fake doors, she decided that she was going to make this place like a real praying space for the Gorons. Heading out of the temple she started thinking. “I think I could do this, but where do I…” Irene noticed planks of wood all around being used as walkways. Getting an idea she gathered them up and started building a small hut in front of the entrance. “I just have to remind myself to not take this tunic off.” Irene joked.

 

Wendy was the most surprised when she found that she can actually in fact breath underwater, “Wow, I..I kind of didn’t want to believe it but here I am.” Looking through the water temple, she noticed that it must of been an old praying space that eventually sunk, and can no longer be used. Even though Wendy didn’t really like to swim, She somehow felt at home here. Eventually finding her way out of the temple entrance, Zora’s were waiting for her. “We still use it for praying space, at least the floors above the water, All you really need to do is make sure the water coming out filling the lake is clean, and maybe clean the above rooms inside, the water will do the rest.” Wendy nodded. “And where do I stay??” One of the Zora’s turned around, “There’s a tree on the island above it, you can build a house plant vegetables, We will handles getting the wood.” Wendy understand and thanked them before heading up the island. “Actually its nice and peaceful up here as well. Plus maybe on a calm day the members can come and swim.” Wendy climbed up the tree and sat on the branch finding herself nodding off. “Maybe Just a little nap.”

 

As Yeri walked through Kakariko Village on the way to the graveyard she felt all the eyes on her. She ignored them until she got to the Graveyard in front of the Shadow Temple, where she found a giant wall and railing with no way in. “How Am I even supposed to get up there?? I guess first order of business is stairs, and a house…” Yeri noticed a little hut in the entrance of the graveyard, walking up she found a note.

 

This is Dampe’s hut, if you want to use it you’d have to go in his grave and ask him, though fore warning, he’s grumpy.

 

Yeri chose against it and went back to the village to ask for some wood. Coming back with wood and tools, she started digging away at the wall to the temple, using all the strength she had to try to pull out the fence and even set some wood aside for a hut near the temple entrance. “HEY NEED SOME HELP!!!” Yeri turned around. "Honestly I had no idea who thought of that construction, it used to be a mausoleum for royalty until it became defiled, hopefully with you here it will become pleasant again.” Yeri smiled at the worker who came to help.

 

Seulgi spent so much time traveling through the haunted wasteland to the Desert Colossus yet she wasn’t even sweating. “Damn this tunic is amazing!!!!” Seulgi knew she found what she was looking for when she noticed a giant rock with a praying statue on the front. Walking in she found two different sides, after Going through one side finding one throne room, and going back trying to budge her body through a tiny hole, Seulgi noticed that the temple was symmetrical. “Well I guess I don’t have to go through that hole again.” Seulgi walked out and found a group of Gerudo’s outside. “We brought you some of our extra wood from our fortress, You can use to it build a hut. Also You can explore if you want, We have no idea what else is out here.” Seulgi nodded and watched them walk away. She gathered up the wood and started measuring.

Each of them hoped they could finish before nightfall.

_____

They're settling in.

But Why did they get sent here in the first place? 

And How were they suddenly picked to be guardians?

And Who was that cloaked guy that sent them here?

Anticipate updates