Rest and Errands.

Guardians Of The Five Temples

“…Ssssss…oooo…Sss..SOOYOUNG-AH!!”

 

Joy’s eyes shot open finding her self staring at a ceiling. “Joy-Ah you’re awake!!” Turning her head she saw Seulgi walking towards her with a glass of water. “Where…Are we?” Handing it over once Joy sat up, Seulgi sat down next to the bed. “Where in Clock Town, this is where I woke up. Anyway, Glad to see you’re awake, and as you can see, you’re back to normal as well.” Joy smiled between sips. “I know it might be too soon, but do you remember anything?” Joy took a few moments to think. Thinking back to when she woke up she turned to Seulgi. “I don’t really remember anything, but I do know I heard a voice before I woke up.” That got Seulgi’s attention. “Did.. Did it?” Joy nodded back before Seulgi had a chance to finish. “Yeah, it sounded like Irene Unnie, but she seemed to be….Shivering?” Seulgi understood. “Hmm, Well you should get some more rest, I have to head into the Marketplace to run an Errand for Anju…She’s in charge of this Inn by the way.” Seulgi gave her a hug before walking out of the room, surprisingly seeing Anju just outside. She just smiled and continued on her Errand. “Hello, its nice to see you awake, I’m Anju, I run the Inn. Joy just smiled back.

 

Walking towards the Marketplace Seulgi was trying to remember what Anju needed. “Okay. What did she need again?…Flowers, some Spices….” As she was talking to herself, she overheard some of the townspeople talking. “Its getting a little Chilly out, I wonder why.” “Its definitely colder in the North.” “Do you think it’s coming from Snowhead?” “Oh Those poor Gorons” Seulgi stopped walking. “Snowhead, North, Goron’s. Joy saying Irene Unnie sounded like she was Shivering in her dream….It just has to be.” She was about to run back to the Inn before remembering why she was out here in the first place. Seulgi ran to the Marketplace to buy what she needed before running back to the Inn to tell Joy her discovery.

 

By the time Seulgi got back, Joy was up and helping Anju downstairs. “Ah your back, did you get what I needed?” Seulgi nodded and placed everything on the counter before turning to Joy. “Hey can I talk to you? I think I found something out.” Joy followed Seulgi to the main room. “Whats up Unnie.” “I think I found Irene Unnie.” Joy’s attention spiked. “You said Irene was shivering in your Dream. During my Errands I overheard the townspeople talking about how it seems to be getting colder. They mentioned it might be coming from the North in Snowhead.” The two of them just smiled at each other. “Well let’s go then.” The two of them Went back to Anju and let her know what they decided to do. “Oh Thats great that you think you found another of your friends. Best not keep them waiting huh? Oh!” They watched her head into the pantry and come out with some food. “For Your Journey. Its cold up there, you will definitely need it.” The two thanked her before gathering their stuff upstairs and left the Inn. They walked up to North Clock Town and looked up at the mountain. “Hold On Irene Unnie.” “We’re On our Way.”

_____

Sorry its a short chapter.