Darkness Brewing

Guardians Of The Five Temples

 

The next day Seulgi guided Yeri towards the entrance of Gerudo Valley and gave her a smothering hug. Seulgi watched Yeri exit to Hyrule Field. After she disappeared, Seulgi started walking bak to the Desert Colossus staring at the darkening sky. “That doesn’t look good.”

 

Joy woke up early to take a walk around the Sacred Forest Meadow for some fresh air. After getting pretty far in the forest she looked up seeing dark clouds approaching. “I think its time to head back.” Joy turned around and headed back to the forest temple hoping to beat the storm.

 

As soon as Joy got inside she was met with Beth, “Hey any chance you are good at fixing things?” She looked like she was crying “Sniff, My beloved piano suddenly stopped playing, and its the only thing that soothes me. Please can you take a look at it??” Joy feeling sad for the young innocent ghost agreed to take a look, Now happy, Beth led Joy to her hidden study where a giant dusty Piano sat. “It was playing fine just a minute ago but it suddenly stopped.” Joy got on her knees and started taking a look when they heard Joelle’s voice. “Its okay I will check on my sister just please fix it for me?” Joy smiled and continued working. ‘I don’t see any problem with this…ahhh, wait’ Joy reached her hand in from below and pulled with all her might finding a long piece of dust wedged in the keys. “I think its time to completely clean this.” Joy gathered some old towels and started to spray the old piano. “This might be a great surprise gift for her, I also wonder if she would let Wendy play when she visits.”

 

Joy’s cleaning was interrupted by a scream, getting startled Joy put down the towel and ran to the front of the mansion. The four ghosts were no where to be found. “Ah you must be the new guardian, this place actually looks pretty clean and welcoming.” Joy turned towards the voice and found a tall orange haired man in dirty armor. “Oh Allow me to introduce myself, I am Ganondorf, the King of the Gerudo Thieves.” Hearing the word Gerudo Joy got angry. “Gerudo? No What did you do to my friend??” Ganondorf just laughed. “Oh don’t worry I haven’t visited my hometown yet, your guardian friend is safe…from me at least, but probably not my servants.” Ready to strike if he tried anything, Joy followed him around the mansion, he seemed to be admiring all the work she’s done, suddenly he turned around. “Well I am sorry for all this amazing work you did but Im taking back this temple.” Joy watched at Ganondorf aimed his hand at her. Before Joy can say anything, she was blasted backwards out of the temple. Getting up off the ground of the meadow, Joy saw the door slam shut. “I….need….help.” Joy tried to walk out of the forest in her weakened state. She was able to get to Hyrule field before collapsing, before passing out, she thought she saw a purple tunic running towards her.

_____

Oh no Ganondorf is back!!!!

We really never learned what the Poe sisters were like, but I kind of wanted to use one. So I used Beth with her "Little Women" personality, since the Poes were named after the four sisters. So she's kind, likes music, and playing the piano.