The Mirror.

Guardians Of The Five Temples

The three of them found their way back to the Mountain village while Seulgi continued to explain everything that happened before she awoke in Clock Town. Irene Eventually turned to Seulgi. “So do you really think that Mirror somehow found its way into this world?” “I don’t really know, but it’s just a feeling honestly.” Irene just sighed before quickly turning around in shock. “Unnie? Are you ok?” Joy noticed how shocked she looked when she turned back around. “I…I…thought I heard a voice.” With Irene’s words, the other two started looking around Before Irene started walking towards a direction. “Its like…it’s pulling me this way.” Irene started running, Joy and Seulgi soon followed. They finally caught up to Irene on top of a cliff completely out of breath. “Huff…Huff. How….can… you…run…so fast Unnie?” Irene quickly looked back to check if they’re ok before turning towards a cave. “The voice, it’s telling me to go in here.” “Are you crazy Unnie? you’re seriously going to walk into a cave just because a voice is telling you to?” She didn’t get an Answer as Irene walked in. The two were scared to go in, but they couldn’t let her go in alone. Plucking up the courage, they followed.

 

They found themselves in a round empty cave, except for a giant stone in the middle. With nothing else to look at. The three moved closer. “Its..a gravestone.” “Darmani, The Goron Hero.” “Yes that’s me.” The three suddenly jumped in their skin. “WHEREDIDTHATCOMEFROM?!!!" “Before you freak out. look closer around the stone. Seulgi was frightened but looked anyway, seeing something familiar sitting in the shallow water. “I KNEW IT!!” The other two watched as she pulled out a purple mirror from the water. “So that’s…” “Sorry to interrupt you, but if you don’t mind, it’s weird talking to you when you can’t see me, Point that mirror towards the grave.” Seulgi just smiled and lifted up the mirror while the others walked behind her so they can look in. With the mirror pointed at the Grave, the three of them finally saw a ghost of a Goron floating. “Ah Now that’s better isn’t it?” “You…You’re Darmani. When I read your grave, I could have sworn I heard that name. All the Gorons were talking about you.” He just nodded back. “Yes, I was the Goron Hero. I unfortunately lost my life, climbing the mountain to the Temple. A huge blizzard threw me off into the cavern below.” He paused for a minute before he continued. “But enough about that, With that Mirror, I am sure it’s the clue to get in. If only I had a chance to use it, I would have liked to see what that Blizzard really was.” Irene looked down before asking. “Would, would you like me to tell the Gorons what happened to you?” Darmani just shook his head. “No, I..I don’t want to see all their despair. please don’t tell them.” She just nodded as he continued. “Now You three have somewhere to be, Don’t worry about me. I think I can rest now knowing its in your hands. Farewell.” They watched as he disappeared from inside the mirror. “So, Thats what You and Yeri found?” Irene asked Seulgi as they started walking out of the cave. “Yes. And now we have our way into the Temple. Let’s head Out!” She Took the lead with the others behind.

_____

I always wondered where Darmani's grave came from if the Goron's had no idea he was dead? :/

Anyway. Here's the next chapter. 

Hopefully I can update more often.