WoodFall Temple.

Guardians Of The Five Temples

Eventually, Seulgi and Joy finally found their way through the swamp. “Wow, that…seemed to take forever, Joy where are we?” Looking around they she saw a bunch of down trees, stumps and more water, which looked to be completely off. “Follow me Unnie, and watch your step.” Seulgi watched Joy as she jumped onto one of the downed trees and walked across each one to a platform in the middle of the swamp. Seeing Joy turn and wait for her, Seulgi took a deep breath before stepping on the tree. After a few balance issues, she got the hang of it and joined Joy on the Platform. “Ok now what?” Seeing something like a painting on the ground in the middle, Seulgi walked up to it. Suddenly an earthquake happened causing the two to grab on to each other. “What The!!.” The two of them watched as a big structure rose above the water. Figuring that was the temple they just glanced at each other before walking in.

 

The smell of the swamp was at its peak. “EGHHH! Okay, we need to do this fast. I…..I don’t think I can last in here much longer, and Yes I know we just entered.” Seulgi finished seeing Joy turn around with an expression that looks pretty much like a Deku version of “Seriously?” With a sigh, Joy continued through the temple. “I..Cant explain it but some voice is guiding me in a direction. and I don’t like it.” “You probably don’t remember, I’m still missing some memories but that’s how we knew something was wrong with the temples we guarded.” “Soooo that means….I follow?” With Seulgi’s nod, Joy continued towards the voice she heard. They eventually reached a round room. “This is where you heard the voice?” Joy was about to reply when a noise similar to a drum sounded in the distance. Suddenly A giant tiki-like figure dropped down into the room. “Ah about time you arrived…wait..you don’t seem to be the ones the Masked man told me about…..Ah Whatever, A practice round then.” As soon as he finished, the Tiki-man started chanting. “Well that’s our clue” The two of them rolled and dodged spiders and locusts trying to look for a weak point. While taking a breather Joy noticed familiar plants on the ground. “Wait.. Those….those were in the Deku Palace….I can use those!. How did they….right, I overheard one of them saying that I can use it to shoot myself to a higher height. Ok Here it goes.” Joy turned towards Seulgi with an Idea. “Unnie, I think I can use these to distract him, or maybe find a weak point. I’ll tell you when to attack” With Seulgi’s nod. Joy jumped into the flower. Seulgi had to dodge a few attacks before she saw Joy shoot out of the flower far above the man. Suddenly she saw him stagger and fall to the ground. “NOW!” Joy’s scream pulled her out of her trance and immediately ran to the downed enemy, doing as much damage as she can before he got back up. “What did you do?” “I could see his Weak Point from up there, luckily I remembered I was out gathering Deku nuts when I saw you outside the palace.” The two of them repeated the strategy until he let out a last scream before he crashed to the ground. The two barely had time to celebrate before a white light surrounded them. They found themselves back outside the temple, except they noticed the water was back to normal. “Huh” Suddenly Seulgi head Joy groan from beside her, another bright light caused her to shield her eyes. “Joy are are you okay?” When the light disappeared Seulgi was shocked and relieved to see her member back to her normal self. Kneeling down however, she realized Joy passed out. “Sigh, Well Guess I’m bringing you back to Clock Town.” Seulgi carefully picked her up and started walking out of the swamp.

_____

Sorry if its a short chapter, I didn't really go through the dungeons of Majora's Mask much, also never really focused on memorizing most of the dungeon(I blame the 3 day mechanic making me panic) Also Have to switch some things around since I might not add the masks.