To the Swamp.

Guardians Of The Five Temples

After Dinner, Seulgi went back up to the room she was staying in and surprisingly found her sword against the wall. “He.. I forgot I had this.” Seulgi washed up and laid down in the bed thinking about her girls. While eating, She asked which would be the easiest area out of town to start with. “Well The easiest In my opinion would probably be the Swamp to the South. Don’t know how the Deku would be able to help you though.” Anju answered. “I guess I’ll start with the Swamp first, Sigh…..Irene Unnie, Wendy-ah, Joy-ah, Yerimie, I really hope you girls are ok.” Thinking of them, Seulgi surprisingly found it easy to fall asleep anticipating finding them when the sun rises.

 

“……..ie….nnie……Unnie!!!” Seulgi shot awake. “J…Joy??” After shaking out of her dream, Seulgi got ready to start the day. Washing up, she looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. “I was sure I just heard Joy’s voice. but Why now?…….Does she maybe know I was thinking about going to the Swamp first?…Maybe she’s there?” After washing up and deciding, Seulgi put all of her stuff together to go when she remembered. “I should find Anju and thank her for helping me.” “Oh it’s no problem, It’s always better to help someone in need.” Seulgi turned towards the voice. “He he sorry for startling you, I just brought up some coffee and breakfast if you were hungry before heading out.” Seulgi smiled with a nod before sitting down. “So have you made a decision?” Anju asked while handing over the mug of Coffee. “Um I can’t explain it, but I somehow heard one of my friends voices in my dream.” “Oh? Thats interesting, what would cause that to happen?” Seulgi took a sip before continuing. “The only thing I can think of was that I was thinking of starting with the Swamp first…..Could that maybe be a clue?” Anju smiled. “Well it’s a start I suppose.” Anju took a sip of her coffee and stood up. “Well I have to open the inn for the day. So I should get going. I…I wish you Luck finding your friends Seulgi.” Seulgi smiled back as Anju left the room.

 

After packing up and grabbing her sword, Seulgi walked out of the Inn. “Ok so Anju said this was East Clock Town right? Swamp was also to the South right?” After figuring out her direction, Seulgi started walking down towards South Clock Town. Reaching South Clock Town, she looked towards the Tower. “Thats a really tall Clock Tower.” Turning around she saw an exit. “Guess that’s the way to the Swamp.” Walking up to the gate the guard stopped her. “Halt! Where you going girl, It’s dangerous to go alon….OH….a sword…..Well I guess that’s a little safer. This way leads to the Swamp. I’d watch yours step, I’ve been hearing they’ve been having some water problems.” The guard moved out of the way letting Seulgi through. “Well here we go. I hope you’re there Joy-ah.” Seulgi quietly spoke before thanking the Guard and walking through the Gate.