Water and....ICE???

Guardians Of The Five Temples

I'm SORRY!!!. It's been so long. I've been out of the kpop loop for awhile and just started getting back into it. I'm gonna try to upload more, I figured I'd continue with this one, because Unlike other stories where I have to get back into the mindset of the story. I've played this game so many times I know where to go LOL. 

anyway enjoy.

OH one more thing I just gotta say. YERI STOP GROWING SO FAST!!!. OMG her in Psycho and then going back to ICC. just :O

_____

The three remaining girls lost track of how long they were standing there when a voice from behind called out. “Heyyyy!” Turning around, they saw the Goron Leader coming up to them. He looked at them with Pity. “Ah I guess the prophecy is true. You’ve already lost two.” Wendy barged in front and stood in front of the Goron. “Why didn’t you TELL US???……We….I..” Wendy couldn’t finish her sentence and dropped to her knees. “i’m sorry, I wish I could say more but. You three have somewhere to be.” He guided them to the bottom of Death Mountain near the gate to Kakariko and said his goodbyes before heading back up. Seulgi watched him go and turned towards the remaining two. “Ok…So…now what?” Her and Yeri suddenly heard Wendy gasp. “Wendy Unnie??” Wendy slowly turned towards the others. “It’s…it’s my turn isn’t it? the oceans calling me.” Seulgi and Yeri walked up and each grabbed one of Wendy’s hands.  “But you’re not alone. I think I’m understanding what needs to be done now.” Knowing that they couldn’t get home otherwise, they had to complete their job. Holding on to each other, the three of them started towards Lake Hylia.

 

When they got there Wendy noticed something odd. “Where’d all the water go??” Yeri looked around and turned towards her. “Um..who…Uh what was the tribe that claimed you called again?” The two eldest chuckled at their maknae. “Zora’s I think they said they lived at the top of the river?” “All right, let’s go then.” Seulgi started walking away before she stopped and quickly spun round. “Uh…Where’s the top of the river????” Wendy smiled and walked ahead. “Come on you bear, this way.” Yeri smiled at her unnies and followed behind. Following the river they reached a waterfall. “Great a dead end Now what..?”Wait…theres a door behind it.” The two slowly followed Wendy through the small door and was presented with a cavern covered in Ice. Wendy looked underneath the Ice. “I don’t think anyone can help us.” She turned toward the others and pointed to the Ice. “The Zora’s are all down there.” “Shatter” The three of them went on high alert after hearing a noise. “Well, thankfully there’s someone. The spell on me seems to have broken at your arrival.” The three girls turned around and saw the Zora King standing in front of them. Not wasting any time, Wendy walked forward. "What do I have to do?” “Theres a curse on the Water Temple that brought back a deadly creature from the dead. Its name is Morpha.” He handed the other two Zora Tunics and looked back at Wendy. “I..assume you know what you have to do. and….for that, I am sorry, I see you’ve already seen it happen twice.” Wendy lightly smiled. “Well, it’s what we have to do right?” Wendy and the others said goodbye and headed back to the Lake. "Oh Wait!!!." Called the Zora. "I think you're going to need these." Turning around they see the Zora place three pairs of really heavy looking boots in front of them. "These...might get on your nerves eventually but, They're needed." The three thanked him and resumed their journey back down, not before grabbing a pair of boots each.

_____

I almost forgot about the Iron Boots, LOL. Tho honestly The Water Temple wasn't that difficult for me, the difficulty wasn't from changing the water, or the boots(Tho I played more on the DS so, but even on the N64) it was from missing a key. Also there was a part where you had to shoot an eye on the wall which would open a gate for 3 or so seconds for you to Clawshot to, which was impossible to do with an emulator and keyboard lol.