Where am I???

Guardians Of The Five Temples

Hazel eyes struggled to open as the crackling sounds of a fire woke a young girl up. Struggling to get up, she noticed she was on a bed in a small room with a fireplace, table and a vase of flowers. “Ah you’re awake, slow down, there’s no rush you can still be hurt.” She felt someone’s hand on her back. “I can take over Grandma.” The hand on her back disappeared before it was replaced with a slightly smaller hand. “How are you doing.” The girl didn’t answer and the voice continued. “Ok. Well my name is Anju, Do you remember how you got here? what your name? Take your time it’s ok.” The girl sat quietly for a few more minutes before turning to the Anju seeing a tall red haired women in a dress. She took a few deep breathes before speaking. “………………S…Seu…gi..” “well nice to meet you Seulgi. do you know where you are? or what happened?” “Umm its…..all hazy, wh…where am I?” “Well you’re in Clock Town, East Clock Town to be exact, in the land of Termina.” Seulgi just looked confused “Ah wha???” Anju just chuckled and sat down. “I’ll explain.”

 

After a long explanation Seulgi was led outside by Anju. “This building where we’ve been taking care of you is the Stock Pot Inn, I’m the owner. This side of town also has the Mayor’s office, Milk Bar, and a few buildings with Game challenges.” Anju stopped to take a deep breath. “There’s 3 other areas of town in the North, West and South, which has the Clock Tower, Im sure you can figure out the town was obviously named for it.” The two of them started walking. “Each area leads out of town towards different regions, South leads to the Swamp, North leads to Snowhead Mountain, West Leads to the Great Bay Coast, and East leads to Ikana Canyon….ummm Not many people go that direction.” While listening to Anju’s directions, Seulgi suddenly remembered. “HEY!! um Anju.” Anju turned towards her. “Hmm?”  Seulgi took a deep breath. “You haven’t seen four other girls around have you? …in outfits like mine, only in Red, Blue, Green and Purple?” Anju’s expression changed. “No..I haven’t, you can ask around. Maybe ask the other tribes around.” Seulgi’s head went down with her answer but perked up again when she mentioned tribes. “Tribes?” “Yea. The Goron’s are in the North, Zora in West, and Deku…If you can call them a tribe, In the South.” “And the East?” “Again no-one really goes there. It’s creepy, i’ve heard some rumors the whole Valley is cursed.” Anju looked towards the sky. “Its starting to get dark, its not safe outside at night. Lets have some dinner and you can head out for some answers tomorrow after a good night sleep.” “If I can even sleep anymore.” Seulgi said before she followed Anju back to the Inn.

_____

Yup I'm Applying Majora's Mask into the Story. I took a while trying to figure out how to start his part without revealing who it was at first. 

Anyway. Enjoy, and anticipate more uploads. I've suddenly been thinking about doing this part a lot lately.