The Prophecy

Guardians Of The Five Temples

The girls found themselves on a giant green field in front of a huge castle. “Is Everyone Ok?” Irene quickly went to check on her younger members, before noticing something strange. “Guys your clothes they're different.” The four looked down and noticed their clothes before looking back at their leader. “So is Yours Unnie” With Wendy’s voice Irene looked down as well. The five of them were wearing different color tunics. Joy was wearing a green one, It was comfortable but Joy really didn’t feel anything special. Wendy was wearing a blue one, it flowed with her body like water. Seulgi was wearing a yellow one, it was light and flowing in the wind, Yeri was wearing a purple one. It seemed kind of big for her but it still looked ok. Lastly Irene noticed she was wearing a red one. I felt a little like armor but not extremely heavy.

 

“Hey Whats that?” Joy noticed people coming out of the forest that they didn’t notice until now. That was when the rest noticed other people and strange looking figures coming from all directions, before stopping in front of them. “Hey Brother!! Don’t their tunics look strange?” The girls were staring at a talking rock who was conversing with an even bigger rock. “Yes Brother. they must be the new Guardians.” The giant rock pointed at Irene. ‘I am Link The Goron Leader named from the Hero of the Gorons by my father Darunia the previous Goron Leader, and with that Fire-resistant Tunic, you are the guardian of the Fire Temple that we have protected all these years” Irene now understood why her tunic felt so heavy. “We usually can't come out of the forest but the Deku Tree told us to get you.” The young girl was talking to Joy “I am Fado one of the Kokiri, we have to guide you to the Sacred Forest Meadow where the Forest Temple is.” Joy was about to ask why she was so young and why they couldn't leave before a royalty looking figure walked through the crowd and looked at Wendy. “I am Ruto, Queen of the Zora’s, You are the guardian of the Water Temple, that tunic you wear will let you breath underwater.” Wendy was about to say that she was afraid of water when she was interrupted. “Hey Yellow!!!” Seulgi was caught off guard being called by her tunic color and turned around, A tan women with orange hair walked up to her. “We are the Proud Gerudo’s and you are the guardian of our Spirit Temple. Oh Don’t worry You don’t need to know our names. And before you ask, You will be fine in the desert with that tunic on.” The four of the girls turned toward their maknae. A young looking man walked up to Yeri before kneeling in front of her. “Hey little one, We are the townspeople of Kakariko Village, its a peaceful town of farmland and wind power thanks to our windmill.” He looked toward the older girls before continuing. “You are the guardian of the Shadow Temple behind the graveyard, Unfortunately the tribe that watched over it have been extinct for years. We can bring you to the graveyard but you have to walk up on your own.” “Thats not fair!!!” Irene interrupted the man. “Shes a young girl, and your making her a guardian of a place in a graveyard?? Have you no concern???” The man ducked his head. “We’re sorry but we didn’t make this prophecy, its been in play ever since the Demon King was last destroyed.” One of the giants or Goron’s interrupted. “We don’t have time for this bring them to the temples. The girls were immediately pulled away from each other not being able to say goodbye.

_____

So they are being sent to their temples.

Will they be able to make themselves at home?