Gathering Each Other

Guardians Of The Five Temples

Long Chapter!!!, Highlighting was fun lol.

Enjoy

_____

Joy Found herself waking up in a small well made hut. “WOW!!” Looking around impressed, she heard footsteps from behind. “Yeah uh, this village has a lot of carpenters, they offered to help me.” Joy turned around and ran into her maknae’s waiting arms. “OOOHH I missed you so MUCH.” Yeri smiled back before continuing. “So what happened Unnie? why were you unconscious in the field?” Joy lowered her head and turned around. “Yeri-ah Remember when we were taken from the Field? what they said before tearing us apart from each other??” Yeri lowered her head and nodded. Joy turned back towards her maknae. “Anyway I….I think its repeating, a guy by the name of Ganondorf broke into my temple and through me out…Painfully.” Joy winced while touching her arm.  Yeri looked concerned. “We need to gather the others. I think this is why we were brought here. Irene Unnie should be on top of the mountain near here….” Joy stopped her, “Uh Yeah in a scorching Volcano, how are we supposed to get to her?” Yeri smiled “How about the Goron Leader?” The two of them helped Yeri pack and headed up the mountain.

 

After a long tiring trip up the mountain they found the entrance to the Goron City. “All right now we just need to find the Goron Leader…..If these guys would stop rolling around and talk to us.” Turning towards the interior of the City, all the Gorons were rolling all over the place paying them no mind, until one ran into Yeri knocking her over the cliff into the lowest platform of the interior. “Yeri-ah!!! Im coming!!!!” Joy maneuvered around the rolling Gorons trying to find the stairs down to her precious maknae. “Owwww” Yeri opened her eyes to a large blur. “Hello little one you alright down there???” As her vision cleared she saw the Goron leader. “Oh thank god your ok!!!!” The Goron leader saw the two of them and put it together. “Ahhh I think Understand why you are here, come with me to my quarters.” The two of them followed Link the Goron to his quarters. When the door closed He turned around with an angry look. “As you can see my people are freaking out. I feel that darkness is approaching.” Joy was about to speak when se was interrupted. “Yes and I think you saw it first hand. You need your friend don’t you?” The two of them nodded which made him smile. “Well usually she wouldn’t be reachable because of the heat of Death Mountain Crater but your lucky today, She’s here gathering supplies. You just need to find her.” Joy and Yeri nodded and started walked out of the room. As the huge stone door closed Yeri turned towards Joy. “How are we supposed to find her here???” “How about you just turn around?” Hearing a familiar voice they turned to find their oldest member before she crushed both of them in a hug. “I missed you two so much, and before you ask, I heard everything. I heard you yell Yeri’s name Sooyoung-ah, What happened?” “Oh nothing much just a Goron knocked into her making her fall down a few of these levels” Irene got worried and was about to ask if the maknae was ok before Yeri interrupted. “I know we should catch up but we need to get going who’s next?” Irene crossed her arms and began to think. “Hmmm the Lake shouldn’t be that far away. Lets get Seungwan First.” “Young guardians, I fear Darkness is headed this way, you need to leave and gather the rest before your trapped here and unable to.” The Goron leader came running out of his Quarters. They ran to the Death Mountain Crater and waited outside for Irene to finish packing before heading to the lake.

 

They got to the Lake around night, the moon was reflecting off the clear blue water. “All I know is that she told me in her letter that her hut is under a big tree.” Hearing her Unnie, Yeri immediately pointed to an Island in the middle of the water. “Great! now how do we get……” Irene cut her off by pointing to an area of bridges. With Joy nodding they walked over to the bridge in the distance. When they got to the hut, they lightly knocked on the door waiting for an answer. “Who is It??” When the door opened Wendy was knocked down by 3 familiar hugs. “Guys!!! What are you guys doing here??” Wendy pushed them off and hugged them one by one. Stopping at Yeri, Wendy gave her a long crushing hug. “Yerim-ah How are you doing? Are you taking care of yourself? eating? Sleep…” “OK!! I think this a bad time Wan!!" Wendy broke the hug and turned towards the leader. “Darkness is coming, I think the prophecy we were brought to prevent by guarding the temples is repeating. We need to gather Seulgi and do our job.” Wendy understood and went to pack. When she came out they left the Lake into Hyrule Field. “So Where is Seulgi exactly?” “I seem to recall….The desert” They walked in the direction of the Gerudo Desert to Collect their final friend.

 

Entering Gerudo Valley, the area seemed void of life. “This is different from when I was here. Something’s wrong.” Joy turned towards the Maknae. “Oh Yeah was this why you found me in the field??” Yeri nodded and told them the story. “So Seulgi needed your help with something, you came stayed with her for the night, then you left early morning and found Sooyoung unconscious in the field?” Irene saw Yeri nod. Wendy was cuddling Joy checking if she was alright. After the story they carefully wandered farther into the desert finding a destroyed Fortress with bodies of Gerudos. “You….you four….you need….to hurry….” They turned around towards the voice. “Your…friend…..she’s…in trouble…………..Our old kings…………….servants………….destroyed…….us……for……….not…….rejoining……….them………….” Wendy ran to the injured Gerudo and checked on her. Raising her head to the other members, she shook her head. “I…I was warned about this, We need to find Seulgi Unnie!!.” “Joy-ah……………..” Hearing the familiar voice they turned around to see their friend limping towards them. Yeri ran over in an instant and caught her as she collapsed. “I….Im…okay…..just…..need to……rest.” Yeri heard her Unnie start snoozing. Finally having each other back together they helped the sleeping Seulgi on Joy’s back and they walked out of the desert heading to Kakariko village to rest hoping that everything was normal there.