Swamp Visit and....OH!

Guardians Of The Five Temples

Seulgi walked out of Clock Town into a huge grass field. “Wow! If Anju didn’t tell me the directions, who knows how long i’d be running around this field.” Seulgi followed the path and found herself having to dodge a giant bird who suddenly had an interest in her. “Gah What does this bird want? Leave me alone!” After a while, the bird finally lost interest in her letting her continue. Seulgi had to cover her nose as soon as she reached the swamp. “Egh, that stinks!!!” Seulgi quickly looked around. “Ok so where do I go first. I can maybe ask for directions in that cabin.” Seeing a cabin floating on the swamp, she immediately walked towards it hoping for some directions. Opening the door she was introduced to an old man and a witch. “Ah a vistor! Hello there! Would you like to try our games? We have a picture contest going on now as well as a target game.” “Uhh no thank you. umm I was hoping maybe I could get some answers.” The two gave Seulgi their attention. “First have you seen a tall girl? maybe in a green tunic like mine? with Red hair?” Seeing the old man and witch shake their heads, she decided to just go to the next question. “Ok then, Do you happen to know where the Deku are..?” “Ahhh that I can answer.” Said the man. “Our swamp tour leads right to their palace, would you like to hitch a ride?” “Yes of course thank you!” Seulgi smiled happily hoping she was getting somewhere.

 

“Ok Hop on! Let me just set this up….and we’re off.” The raft started moving through the swamp, which by the way smelt even worse now standing above it. “Yea, we’re having a water problem, it might be the temple polluting the water again.” Seulgi turned her head. “Temple? Again?” “Yes a while ago the Woodfall temple further in the swamp was spewing out poisonous water. It stopped randomly when a strange visitor suddenly came….kind of like you now that I think about it. Thankfully it looks like the Pollution is not at that level yet.” While the two where talking Seulgi didn’t even notice they already reached the Deku palace. “Alright here you go. Honestly I don’t know how they’ll be able to help you but, good luck.” Seulgi nodded in thanks before walking in.

 

Going through the Place gate, Seulgi followed across the bridge stopping at two patches of grass. “Well that’s kinda suspicio..ah.” Seulgi couldn’t finish her sentence as two deku scrubs popped out. “Hey who are you! No Humans.” “Oh Sorry i’m just looking for someone and some directions.” “Well you’re not getting them from us, turn around and head back.” Before Seulgi could reply they two went back underground. “Well that went we..” *THUMP* Seulgi was suddenly tapped hard from behind. “Huh?” Turning around, she was face to face with a deku scrub, who was jumping up and down. “Hey um are you okay?…” “Unnie!!” Seulgi jumped out of her skin hearing Joy’s voice. “Whaa Where’d that come from? Joy where are you?” She looked all around for her tall friend. “Unnie you were just looking at me, i’m down here.” Seulgi turned towards the voice, and became shocked. “Joy? How..why do you look like that?” Seulgi watched the deku’s expression turn. “I don’t know, I just woke up here like this. I’ve been treated like a member here, but i’m hearing a lot of them talk about a temple, maybe that’s why I’m like this?” Seulgi nodded in understanding. “I guess we’re going to that temple then. Can you maybe see if you can get directions. considering well….I’m not allowed in.” Seulgi gestured to herself. Deku Joy somehow nodded her head and walked in. A few minutes passed before she came back out. “Ok I got directions, lets go….I really want my y-Dynamite body back.” Seulgi giggled before following.