Mountain Village

Guardians Of The Five Temples

 

The two walked up the mountain as the terrain and the temperature changed. “Ohhhh gggggodd it’ssssss ccccccooolldddd.” “I ddddon’t thhhink wwwwe’re proppparred fffooor tttthiss.” They gathered closer together to try to stay warm. They eventually spotted a little hut and ran in. “Phew… I wonder how Unnie’s doing. Do you think she’s still wearing her Fireproof Goron Tunic?” “I mean we’re still wearing ours so. Too bad it’s not giving off heat for her to stay warm.” “Hey!!” Hearing a voice the two turned to see a giant creature behind the counter. “No Over here.” They noticed a smaller human next to him. “I know you want to stay warm but unless you want us to upgrade any of your weapons, don’t stay long.” He was about to walk away when Joy spoke. “What do you mean upgrade our weapons?” He smiled and turned around. “Well if you can somehow run into some Gold dust. We can upgrade your weapons to a Razor Blade and then a Gilded Blade if you give more more.” The two looked at each other before Seulgi turned back. “We’ll um…be sure to keep a look out.” They spent a few more minutes inside before asking him how to get closer to Snowhead before leaving.

 

Following the path they Smith told them, they found village area. As they went further down, it definitely got Colder. “Ahhh Wwweee can’t dddo ttthhis.” Suddenly a giant door opened behind them. Not wondering why or how it opened they quickly ran in. “Wish there were more buildings. probably would be easier.” “Hey!! How did you humans get in here?” They turned to find an elder looking Goron with his arms crossed. Seulgi gulped before continuing. “Uuummm. Sorry for barging in bu…” She was interrupted. “I don’t know how you opened that door. but it’s not safe here, Leave.” “Elder…it’s okay, I let them in.” He looked behind them and grunted. “Well tell me next time.” He walked away to the back of the room. They watched him leave and turned around to their savior. “Um thanks you really saved us. it’s freeing out there.” The Goron smiled before speaking a voice they longed to hear again. “You matter to me.” She just finish talking as the two rammed into her. “Unnie!” “Unnie!” The three stood there in a hug for a few good minutes before they separated. “Please tell me you girls have been okay. Did you run into anyone else?” Seulgi looks down. “No, I found Sooyoung in the swamp. “Transformed into a Deku”. “Yes transformed into a Deku. Saving the temple there, turned her back to normal. I brought her back to the town below the mountain, She then woke up saying she heard you call her. and that you were Shivering.” Joy took over. “Considering how people were saying it was getting colder up here, we put the two together.” Irene just nodded and put her head down “Oh Seungwan, Yerim I hope you two are okay.” She suddenly remembered what Joy said. “Wait..You heard me??” Joy just nodded. “Actually I remember I think I hear you before I found you Joy.” Irene put her hand below her chin. "Maybe this worlds trying to get us back together. If you said clearing the Swamp temple turned Sooyoung back, maybe we have to clear the temple up here.” Seulgi and Joy just smiled. “Lead the Way.”

 

They followed Irene up the mountain, but not before she asked some of the other Gorons for clothes to keep them warm on the trip. “Sorry but that’s all we have. I mean, they’re Gorons.” They said it was alright and kept following from behind. As they reached the top of the mountain, they stopped in front of a long winding path. “I don’t know if you feel it, but there’s some strong wind coming from the tower that keeps anyone from getting near. Unfortunately We can’t even see anything.” Seulgi suddenly remembered something their maknae said when the two of them were left the last time.

 

"I didn’t know if it was what we were looking for but when I tried it out I realized that I was able to see things i couldn’t see before,”

 

“I think I know what we need to do.” The others looked towards her and she continued. “Okay..well um….You two were already gone, but last time we lost Wendy after You Unnie. It was just me and Yeri, there were a lot of invisible things we couldn’t see in her temple…It was creepy by the way and I definitely would have gotten as mad as you did when the guy that took her before said it was in a graveyard.” Irene Just nodded and let her continue. “We needed something from the Well, and what She found was some kind of mirror, it let her see things your normal eyes couldn’t.” Joy came in to the conversation after she finished. “Okay but how would we even find that.” Irene looked back from where they came. “Guess we have to find out.” 

_____

New Chapter!!!. I really love how the colors of all the areas and tribes etc. Always just make me think of each member as in charge of each area.  Anyway Enjoy.