Discovery of a Strange Mirror

Guardians Of The Five Temples

 

Seulgi just got up for the day.  Taking a big stretch, she turned towards the entrance of the colossus and smiled. Seulgi ran the fastest she’s ever ran slamming into her maknae that she has not seen in weeks. “Yeri-ah!!! I missed you, how are you???” Yeri smiled “Hi Unnie, I’m good, I missed you too.” Yeri cleared . “So where is this place you needed my help with?” Seulgi released Yeri from the hug and looked at her maknae who seemed so grown up with a smile. “Yes, its behind the temple right here, its a little of a walk though.” Seulgi gathered up torches and and some bags and walked with Yeri behind the Spirit Temple.

 

After a little walking Seulgi showed Yeri the magnificent structure they were going to explore. “Well its your kind of place as a guardian so you first Maknae.” Yeri laughed at her unnie. “You know Irene Unnie will kill you for saying that.” “Well She’s not here! Besides I’ll protect you.” Yeri smiled at her unnie before walking in to the building followed by Seulgi. The two girls walked through rooms of quicksand, collapsed structures and even some areas that looked like they were made like an amusement ride. “I wonder what kind of instrument goes into these grooves?” Seulgi looked back and found the maknae looking around. “I don’t know but it goes pretty far up, lets follow it.” The two of them followed the tracks path through multiple rooms until they found themselves in front of a giant stone door. “Is this even possible to Open???” Seulgi just shrugged at her maknae before walking to the door to push. “You Helping???” Yeri laughed before helping her push open the door.

 

The two of them were back outside, only this time in the middle of the structure. “Hey Yeri!!! Get over here!!” Yeri followed Seulgi’s voice and found her next to a giant rock. Walking up next to her she pointed at what she found. "Whats a mirror doing out here? it..it looks creepy.” Seulgi shrugged and slowly walked up to it with Yeri following behind. She lightly touched the mirror and immediately pulled her hand back. Looking at a concerned Yeri, Seulgi swallowed. “Uh I don’t think i like this lets get out of here.” Yeri nodded and followed Seulgi back out to the desert, finding their way back to the Spirit Temple in the dark. Knowing it was dark and cold in the wasteland, Seulgi offered dinner, a place to sleep, and time to catch up. She knew Yeri agreed when she just smiled. Both of them heading into Seulgi’s hut they spent time catching up and spending time together. But both of them couldn’t shake the feeling from seeing that strange creepy mirror.

_____

The action is going to start soon.

It might get a little dark though.

You've been warned.