Chapter 7

My Symphony

“Where is Byul!?”

 

“Sir, we don’t know yet. We are still trying to find out where she is.”

 

“Check her house or something. This meeting is a very important one.” He looked at his cell phone. “Solar aren’t you guys close? Didn’t she say you guys hung out with each other back then.” Everyone focused on her.

 

“No. We barely knew each other.”

 

“What about now? How can a music producer and singer not have at least a relationship.” He joked.

 

 

The door suddenly opened. Everyone’s eyes shifted.

 

“Your coffee order is here.” Everyone was disappointed. The secretary took the coffee and distributed it.

 

The door opened again, this time no one payed attention. “Sir. We found her. She was in the studio.”

 

“I’m sorry for being so late.” She bowed down to everyone.

 

“This staff is really stupid! Didn’t even look for her in the studio” The secretary directed her to her seat.

 

“Byul what’s up with your sunglasses?”

 

“Ahh~ these? These are my comforting sunglasses that I love.”

 

“Blanc & Eclare. I like it! FASHION! FASHION! Byul you do you.” The staff were a bit confused if he was kidding for for reals.

 

“Anyways, we are going to host a mini concert for the newly engaged Solar. It’s a directed concert towards her fans for supporting her engagement.” He said excitingly. “It’s going to be so fun! Don’t you think.” Everyone agreed with him.

 

“Byul!” He pointed at her. “I want you to produce at least a new song that could sort of introduce a new upcoming album.”

 

Byul nodded softly. “Okay. I will do my best.”

 

“Then my amazing money making star. Solar!” He put his hand on her shoulder. “ All you have to do is hang out with byul composing your songs and adjusting it to your voice.” She put both of her thumbs up.

 

She stood up out of her chair. “Everyone, I hope to do well since all of your guy’s hard work is for me. Thank you!” The whole crew applauded after her.

 

“Meeting is over and accomplished!” The CEO shouted. “Now let’s get out of here and get planning!”

 

Byul got up and out of her chair and quickly walked out of the room heading back to her studio. She tried her best to keep her distance from Solar.

 

“Byul!” Kangho called.

 

Byul turned around to find Kangho running towards her.

 

“I forgot to give this to you.” Kangho handed her phone to her. She grabbed it but it accidentally fell as she missed it. “Oh sorry! Let me get that.” Kangho put it in her hand.

 

“It was my fault. I dropped it. Thank you.” She looked at her phone and saw a dozen of missed calls. “Kangho! I forgot to ask. What’s the schedule?”

 

“Mondays and Tuesdays at 5 P.M. till whenever. Which is today don’t forget.” She put her thumbs up and walked towards her office.

 

Byul scrolled through her missed calls.Then she saw the caller ID “Krystal”

 

“Krystal?” She said quietly. She decided to give her a call back.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Krystal? You called?”

 

“Byul what have you been up to in Korea.” Krystal aggressively said. “Are you having so much fun that you’re ignoring my calls.” She pouted.

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean too, I lost my phone and I suddenly just remembered about it.” Byul tried to comfort the girl. “I wasn’t ignoring you.”

 

“Okay. Okay I forgive you. But how are you?”

 

“I’m fine just like how I left.” She said energetically. “I am still working fine, no broken bones yet.” She joked

 

“I feel like you’re lying to me.” She said sternly. “Are you eating?” She didn’t get a reply. “Byul you better eat, actual real food Byul not ramen.”

 

“I am eating. I’m in Korea home to the best korean food here. Don’t worry about me. Take care of yourself since you work harder than me.”

 

“Byul take care of yourself. I mean it. I have to go now, but don’t forget to call me at least three times a day. I mean it! I miss you! Bye!”

 

“I miss you too! Bye!” She hung up the phone.