Chapter 9

My Symphony

“Wheein! Hwasa!” Solar shouted. She ran and gave them a hug. “I’m so glad you guys came to my concert.” She excitedly exclaimed.

 

“Unnie! Can we get your autograph!” The two girls jokes.

 

“If you buy me fried chicken!”

 

The two girls frowned. “Really. We are poor, but a celebrity like you can’t buy fried chicken on their own.” Wheein said.

 

“What a disappointment.” Hwasa shook her head. “We aren’t your fans anymore.” She hand gestures slicing . “Anti-Fan”

 

Wheein saw the tall girl on the corner of her eye while Hwasa and Solar were talking. “Byul! Byul!” She shouted. Byul finally saw who was calling her. “Come over here.”

 

Byul walked over to wheein. “Wheein~ah~ what are you doing here?” She confusely said.

 

Wheein turned around and tapped Solar on the shoulder. “This Solar unnie invited us! So cool right! We all finally reunited all four of us!”

 

Byul turned slightly cold. “Really.” Looking astonished. “Sorry guys I have to leave, I have to set up the music.”

 

“Wait!” Hwasa shouted. “Let’s just take one picture of us all together. Please.” She gave her fatal stare to Byul. “You too Solar! We didn’t come here for nothing else but to be with our friends.” Her eyes killed both of them

 

“Okay Hyejin.” The two of them said.

 

“Okay 1...2...3…” Hyejin took the picture. “Byul lean in closer! You’re making our picture look ugly! You look like a lonely piece of anchovy.”

 

Byul leaned in closer to Solar uncomfortably. “Okay! Again!” Hyejin snapped the photo.

 

“Solar! Solar! Hurry up, your concert starts in 10 minutes! 10 minutes!!” The staff said. Solar was startled by the sudden rush.

 

“Bye my friends! Wish me luck!” Solar hugged the two girls.

 

“Bye Unnie! Good luck!” The two girls shouted waving at her. When they looked back they saw that Byul had disappeared.

 

“These two children of ours.” Hyejin shook her head. “Come on wheein, let’s find our seats before we miss the beginning of the concert.

---

The lights shut off turning all black. Then a sudden Pink light struck Solar.

 

“Hello my amazing Fans! How have you guys been!” The crowd shouted back “Good! I miss you Solar!”

 

“Alright well since we’re here. I want to thank all of you for coming to support me! I love you my fans!” She held up a heart, starting the concert off with I’ll never let you go.

 

Wheein and Hwasa cheered out their lungs for their K-pop star Solar. They held up heart balloons and sang the song along with her.

 

Through the concert she sang a list of songs:

 

Lived like a fool

Angel

Only Longing Grows

In My Dreams

Like Yesterday

 

“To thank all my sweet fans.” She paused to take a breath. “I want to introduce a new song, called Only One.”

 

All the fans screamed and cheered for their lovely Solar.

---

“Where is the audio for the song!?” The staff panicked. “Byul! Where is it? It isn’t on the file.”

 

Byul panicked unsure of what had happened. “What do you mean it’s not in there! I know it’s in there!” She moved one of the staff members and sat down in the seat. She scrolled through the files.

 

“Do you see it?” They all anticipated.

 

“Hold on.” Byul searched. Everyone was leaned into the computer searching for it.

 

On stage Solar was confused because the song was not playing. Then she suddenly got a signal from one of the staff. “Sorry guys! There must be a mishap right now. I’m sorry, but we have to wait.” Knowing it might take long she decided to speak again. “Let’s take a 10 minute intermission.”

 

Searching for at least 5 minutes. “I found it!” Byul said. The staff gave another signal to Solar to start whenever she’s ready.

 

Byul got out of her seat to go get a drink of water. Suddenly she got a text message.

 

“Miss Anchovy. Come down here and watch this one song with us. Please!!” 9:20 P.M.

 

Byul was unsure since the staff clearly messed up part of the show.

 

“You better come! Me and Hyejin are waiting for you.” 9:20 P.M.

 

“If you don’t come, you have to treat us. Chicken and Beer!” 9:22 P.M.

 

“I know you see my messages! Reply!” 9:23 P.M.

 

Byul let out a chuckle.

 

“Okay! Okay! I’m coming!” 9:23 P.M.

---

Byul made her way down to the seats where Wheein and Hwasa was sitting.

 

“Hello my two favorite! Blackmailer friends!” They greeted her with the death stare.

 

“Really unnie.” Hyejin said. “Stop and watch Solar, our favorite friend.”

 

Once byul sat down she saw the stage lights that she had seen over a million times due to rehearsals.

 

“Unnie, be more supportive and cheer!” Wheein said.

 

“Shouldn’t you both be cheering for me. I wrote this masterpiece.”

 

“Stop praising yourself you cold Moon” Again with Hwasa’s fatal stare.

 

Only One

You’re the only one, Only One

 

Suddenly the lights changed to which Byul never saw before during rehearsals. It was a great white light that shined and glistened in her eyes and the fans saw as well. It was the most prettiest light that shined.

 

All the fans cheered all their lungs and energy out. It was so loud it sounded like a earthquake had hit making millions of building fall.

 

At my sudden works, you seem to be relieved for some reason

Where did we go wrong?

Did we hope for different places starting from long ago?

The sharpness of the vast difference of our start and end

And the pain that stabs my heart – why is it so similar?

My overwhelmed heart crumbles emptily in just one moment

How can I stand up again?

 

Byul stood up and started to walk away without any explanation of why she was leaving. From the stage, Solar spotted Wheein and Hwasa and coincidentally spotted the girl walking away from the two.

 

Hyejin whispered to Wheein. “Is something wrong with her?” Wheein shrugged. “Hold on let me go follow her to see if she’s okay.” The puppy nodded in regards of what Hwasa told her. Wheein just continued to cheer Solar on.

 

As Moonbyul started to walk in the hall towards the backstage she got out her phone.

 

“Byul where are you going!”

 

Byul moved faster through the halls trying to avoid Hyejin. She was breaking out in cold sweat trying to open up her phone. As soon as she got in her little room she tried to calm down.

 

Byul searched for her caller ID trying to find the person to call.

 

“Byul open the door!” Hyejin shouted, bangging the door.

 

Byul anticipated of what to do next. All she could think of was how to get out of this situation. She took a breather and put her hands over her face.

 

“It’s okay byul. It’s okay. It’s just your everyday panic attacks.” She tried talking to herself.

 

Before she knew it she started to feel a bit dizzy. Her vision was getting more hazy every minute. Still searching through her contacts she tried her best to find it. Suddenly she became dizzy and the room started to spin.

 

A loud bang hit the door. “Byul!” Hyejin said. “You can’t run from me now!” Feeling accomplished.

 

Hyejin ran towards the girl, unaware of the situation.

 

Byul lost all her control.

 

“Byul?!” Byul heard her name being called.

 

“Call” She raised her phone up. “Krystal” She waved her hand. “Krystal. Call her!”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY FELLOW FRIENDS!

SPRING BREAK HAS BEEN A BLAST BUT NOW IT'S COMING TO AN END

I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN UPDATING A LOT TO MAKE UP FOR THE LONG LOST ME.

BUT I WILL BE POSTING ONE MORE CHAPTER TOMORROW HOPEFULLY FOR THE TIME BEING BECAUSE

I NEED TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL FOR THE REMAINING TWO MONTH SO I CAN GRADUATE

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE ENJOYED THIS NOT WELL WRITTEN STORY OF MINE