Chapter 6

My Symphony


 

“Welcome to Solar and Eric’s Engagement Party!”

 

“Yongsun!! Congratulations on your engagement!” Wheein and Hwasa congratulated.

 

“Thank you for coming guys. I don’t think I would feel more comfortable without seeing you guys. I missed you guys!”

 

“No problem! We are always here for you no matter what. We both accept all of your decisions in life. You got it all. I’m super jealous!” Wheein slightly nudged her laughing.

 

“Bye Yongie! See you out there! Goodluck!” The two girl walked out cheering on the engagement gal.

 

Solar had met everyone who came to her party that day. She was a bit afraid of getting engaged due to all the people that was there. But it was less people than at her concerts she had performed at.

 

The door suddenly opened. “My beautiful Fiance! Solarr! You look extravagant, you’re the most beautiful girl i have ever met in my life”

 

“Eric it’s bad luck get out of here!” She pushed him out

“Not without a kiss.” She kicked him out before he even got to steal a kiss from her.

 

The door suddenly opened again. “I told you to get out of here!”

 

“Ahh… I’m sorry for interrupting your show.”

 

Solar was startled.

 

“Congratulations on your engagement party.”

 

She looked up and was even more startled. “Oh. Thank you.”

 

“This is your dream day. Cheer up a little hmm.”

 

“What are you doing here Byul. I never invited you.”

 

“I know. But still the invite just sort of showed up on my doorstep. I guess it just knew where to go.”

 

“Byul stop playing games and go! I do not want you here that’s why I didn’t give you an invite.”

 

“I will leave don’t worry.” Byul took a present out of her pocket. It was a jewelry box. “Open it.” The girl wouldn’t take it. “I won’t leave till you open it.”

 

Solar snatched it from her hands and opened the box. “This is..”

 

“Yep it is our rings. My ring. But I want my other ring back, which is on your hand.” Byul walked up to her and grabbed her right hand and took off the pinky ring. “Well now you are free!” She joked. “But, i’m sorry I couldn’t keep our promise.”

 

Solar pushed byul away. “I don't accept apologies from untrustworthy people.”

 

“Okay. I understand and as promised I will now leave, but just one more thing.” She pulled out another box. “Take it.” She put it in solars hand. “Your true gift from the untrustworthy person.” She held up her champagne and drank it afterwards slightly closing the door.

---

“You’re here!” Wheein shouted.

 

“Byul I don’t think you should be here. What if you see her mom. You are going to be in so much trouble.” Hwasa whispered into her face. Wheein agreed and tried to force her out as well.

 

“Don’t worry guys. I’ll be fine. Plus she is the one that invited me to the party. I so have to enjoy it.”

 

Wheein and Hwasa were a bit confused

 

“Come on guys! Lets have fun! It is one of the biggest engagement party in history!”

 

“Yeah… Our best friend's wedding. Your…” Hwasa quickly covered Wheein’s mouth. “Wheein.” She softly slapped her arm to correct her.

 

“I’m sorry Byul. I forgot where we were for a moment.”

 

“It’s okay. Come on guys let’s just have some fun and forget about this party tomorrow.”

---

“Everyone! Everyone! Can I have your attention!”

 

“Listen up. Now here come the soon to be bride and groom walking toward us.” The audience all applauded and cheered. “Alright now since they are here, there are some speeches that are going to be given. First on the line is Miss Kim!”

 

“To my daughter. My only daughter. I am so happy for both of you today and I can not wait for your soon to be wedding…I am so sorry your father passed away too soon to meet your future husband……I’m so happy you met your love and I believe in whatever decisions that make you happy….. I love you my daughter. Congratulations!”

 

The two girls, Hwasa and Wheein both did fake coughs saying “Liar...”

 

20 more people had given speeches including her manager, CEO, and relatives. Some of them were long, short and funny, but long. Very Long.

 

“Oh there has been a change. Moon Byul-yi! Moon Byul-yi are you here!” Byul choked on her glass of wine and looked at wheein and Hwasa.

 

“Me?” She looked around. “What am I supposed to do?”

 

“Just say something from your heart. I don’t know. Good luck!” The two girls gestured her to go up on stage. She then glanced at Solar then at Miss Kim and she gave a smirk. “I knew it.” Byul whispered in her head.

 

“Come on up Moon Byul! Don’t be shy, we don’t bite, but we laugh! Come on.”

 

She walked up on stage. “Hello everyone. I’m sorry for taking so long to come up here. Let me introduce myself I guess. I am Solar’s music composer and we just met just a couple of months ago. Uhh…” She stared back at the two girls running out of words.

 

“Uhmm… actually I have know her since High School. I actually haven’t spoken to her since then, but things change and people change as well. Knowing her I always knew she would become famous one day and my predictions became true.” She glanced over at Miss Kim playing along her game.

 

“Becoming a singer you must give up and let go of personal items as well. You have to give up everything, but if you can’t give it up someone helps you throw it in the garbage so nothing holds you back from your future. This is how the industry works.” She smiled at the audience.

 

“Let’s get back to the main reason i’m up here. Solar I am very proud of where you have ended up. I mean look at you very successful and you found the love of your life. Eric you’re a very lucky man. I hope you both cherish and love each other.” She pointed at the couple smiling

 

“Although this is an engagement party this will sum up the wedding speech as well since I won’t be here anymore to accompany you in your music career in the future. Once I finish up your album I wish you the best. Once again I am making promises, but I will try the best to make you even more successful and make some good music. Thank you! Congratulations again” She made a toast to the two.