Letters

Lost Memories, Lost Love
You ran all the way back to your house as it was near the restaurant.

You ran up the stairs to our room.

You covered your face all the time, not wanting the boys to see that you were crying.

But they knew something was wrong as you and Kikwang only went out for about 30 minutes. 

"What happened?" Doojoon whispered.

The boys shrugged their shoulders.

Minutes later, Kikwang came dashing into the house.

Although you are a girl, you were a fast runner compared to him.

"What happened to ~~~~-ah?" all of them asked with worried faces.

Kikwang told them what happened.

Anger was shown across their faces. 

"How could he do that to my dongsaeng?!" Junhyung banged his fist against the table. He wanted to go to your room to comfort you, but Dongwoon stopped him.

"Hyung, you know that ~~~~~-ah listens to me the best. I'll be able to understand her better." 

Junhyung nodded.

Dongwoo went to your door and knocked twice. "~~~~~-ah, it's Dongwoon oppa, open the door ok?"

"C-Come in, ask the rest to go away." you said softly.

Dongwoo turned around and motioned the guys to go away.

They hesitantly walked away.

You unlocked the door and Dongwoon came in.

You looked like you just went through a lot. Well, you did.

You say on your bed and just look lost.

"You know you're worrying us right?" Dongwoon said and ruffled your hair.

You didn't respond.

He sighed. "Come here." he opened his arms wide.

You immediately went into his embrace.

Soon, you started crying all over again. 

Dongwoon's heart hurt when he saw you cry. 

His age was the closest to you, so you tend to listen to him often. He could understand you better too.

"Don't let him do this to you. Oppa is here remember? You can't fall this easily."

"It hurts. Oppa, you know? You know how much it hurts?" you said, face buried in his chest.

"I don't. But I can feel it from you." he patted your back. "Cry, just cry until you feel better."

"I trusted him. I really really loved and trusted him." you bawled.

"I know... We all know... I think he knows too." 

"Then why?! Why?!" you hit Dongwoon's chest like it was his fault.

"~~~~~-ah, don't do this to yourself. Don't hurt yourself because of him. It hurts me too." he felt tears in his eyes as he saw you in pain.

After a while more of crying, you wiped away your tears. "Komawo, oppa." you thanked Dongwoon for staying by your side.

He shook his head. "It's ok. As long as you feel better."

"I do..." you lied. 

"I'll go first then. Come down for dinner later, you didn't eat right." he asked, more like said. 

You nodded numbly.

When Dongwoon left the room, you walked to your drawer and pulled it open. 

Inside, you found 3 envelopes. They were of different colors.

You picked up the envelops and flipped the pink one open.

Inside was a Polaroid picture of you and Woohyun. 

Tears started flowing down again.

"Dear ~~~~~-ah," the letter read. "It's been 1 month already huh? We've been with each other for 1 month already. Time is really passing fast. I hope you still love me as much. I promise to love you twice as much as how much you love me. After celebrating our 1st month together, I hope that we'll celebrate our 1st year anniversary, 10th year anniversary and 100000000000th year anniversary together. ㅋㅋㅋ, if that is possible. But I think that everything is possible as long as you're by my side. I love you,  Nam Woohyun"

You didn't realise you were crying until you saw that the ink smudged because of your tears.

"If you love me, why did you do this?" you whispered while crying.

You opened the second letter, the green one. 

"Annyeong, ~~~~~-ah! How are you? You should be living well since I'm always right here by your side. ^^ Wahhhh, time has been passing so fast! It's our 2nd month together already! 2 months have passed and we are still living happily ever after. I hope this continues until we get married, have children, grandchildren and until death do us apart. <3 Don't look at other guys, arraso? Look at me and only me.  I love you, Nam Woohyun." 

"I didn't look at any other people, but you did." in your mind, the earlier scene replayed in your mind. "You were the one that turned away..."

You opened the last blue envelop. 

"~~~~~-ah, I love you. You know right? ㅋㅋㅋ, I know you love me too. Anyway, it's our 3rd month together! I bought you a present, it's with this envelop, be sure to wear it! It represents my love for you, but of course, my love is much bigger. Your birthday is coming soon right? Aigoo, our ~~~~~-ah is growing up to be a big girl already! Make sure you turn up early for our date! Because I will be there earlier :).  I love you, Nam Woohyun"

You touched the necklace that hung around your neck. The cold metal rested against your chest. It felt colder than ever.  

"Nam Woohyun, you're a bad guy you know? You only send me letters on our anniversaries. But I gave you one everyday. But despite you being a bad guy, I still love you. Why? Why?" your tears flowed down your cheeks.

Woohyun and Kyungmi's kiss replayed in your mind as if someone is repeatedly pressing the 'Replay' button.

"Rather than seeing both of you together, I rather die you know? Rather than seeing the love of my live with another girl, I rather die." you grabbed the mirror on your dressing table and threw it on the floor. 

Your next action was one that you regretted.

Before you knew it, blood dripped on to the floor.