Day 2 - Basketball

Lost Memories, Lost Love

"I feel energized already!" you stretched your arms the next morning when you met your brother. 

"Yea right...You just don't want us to worry right." you brother snorted. 

"Aniya...I'm really fine oppa..." You pouted. 

"Well then, they are just going to kill you with the games today." Hyunseung sighed. 

"Yah, oppa, don't make the school sound so bad. They won't try to 'kill' their students, would they?" you chuckled.

"The school wouldn't, but the students might." Kikwang muttered. 

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever, let's just enjoy everything we can."

_______________________________________________________________

"Please gather in your groups, the games will start in 15 minutes." The teacher hollered. 

For basketball, it would be played within the same gender. 

"Nice meeting you on court." Kyungmi smirked. 

"Eonnie, let's play well!" You bowed, a little too politely. 

*She won't try anything bad right?* Woohyun thought nervously at the side of the court. 

Kyungmi looked in his direction, caught his attention and winked at Woohyun. *Don't worry, I'll do what i said.*

Woohyun gulped, in fear that she might harm you. *But on second thoughts, ~~~~~-ah doesn't remember me anymore, so what is the point of protecting her? She has her brothers right...* 

Woohyun tried his best to not think of this matter for the whole game. He sighed in relief when he saw that Kyungmi hasn't tried anything funny yet. 

*I should do it now...* Kyungmi smirked and 'accidentally' dropped a necklace on the ground.

It wasn't any ordinary necklace, it was Woohyun's. The exact one he gave you for your 3rd month anniversary with him. 

Woohyun could recognize that necklace anywhere. *Why is my necklace with her?* He touched his upper-chest, where the necklace used to lie. 

*, I must've left it above my locker and forgot to bring it with me.* Woohyun cursed under his breath. 

In the middle of the game, Kyungmi asked for a pause to pick up the necklace. She purposely checked the condition of it so that you could catch a glimpse of the necklace. 

*That...That looks familiar.* Your head suddenly hurt. 

Blur images of a blue piece of paper appeared in your head. 

You could read parts of the paper, it looked like a hand-written letter.

"I bought you a present, it's with this envelope, be sure to wear it!" 

The girl in the image opened a box, inside was a necklace that look exactly like the one Kyungmi was holding. 

"That...That...Who's is it?" You asked. 

"This? Oh it's Woohyun oppa's. Why?" Kyungmi smiled a little, knowing that for sure, you've remembered something.

*Nam Woohyun's?* you were puzzled. "Never mind..." you shook your head. 

"You ok?" Kyungmi asked, although she wasn't concerned at all.

"Yes..." You staggered a little while walking, but it was all ok soon. 

_________________________________________________________________

*It didn't really work eh?* Kyungmi sighed and sulked. 

"Give it back to me." Woohyun glared at her after the match, at the lockers. 

"What?" 

"The necklace." 

"I see you still care so much huh?" Kyungmi teased. Not in a nice way though. 

"No I don't. So why don't you give me back the necklace and start minding your own business." Woohyun took a step towards her. 

"Oppa..." Kyungmi changed her expression. 

"Don't call me that." Woohyun warned. 

"You know I've always wanted to do this..." Kyungmi grabbed his collar and placed her lips on his. 

Woohyun's eyes widened immediately and pulled away. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He wiped his lips with the back of his hand. 

"Nothing, really. But just so you know, i swore I saw ~~~~ standing behind you just now." She smirked and left.

*That means...She saw?* Woohyun felt bad, unknowingly.