Enemy?

Lost Memories, Lost Love
When you went back into your home, you saw that the boys were settled on the sofa. 

"So... How was-" Kikwang started.

You yawned and stretched your arms. "I'm soooooo tired, I'll go and wash up first."

"Not so fast." Dongwoon immediately stood in front of you.

You pouted at your failed attempt to escape.

<

"I was just asking how was your date. Did you have fun?" Kikwang continued.

"Of course!" you said confidently.

"You guys are together now?" Junhyung asked, sounding a little jealous.

You didn't answer but your blush said everything.

"Oh my god." Yoseob and Dongwoon said together.

Kikwang took a few deep breaths and spoke. "Is he good to you? Is he true to you?"

They were shocked by your brother's question. They expected him to object the most.

"I'm not sure yet, since we just started dating. But I'm sure he will be a great boyfriend." you said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Ok then. But if he ever bullies you, tell me. I won't let my sister get bullied by anyone." 

"You're the best, oppa." you hugged your brother.

"You only say that when you get what you want from me." Kikwang said.

"Aniya, I'm speaking the truth. You are the best brother any sister could wish for." 

"I shall believe you then." he smiled.

Although some of them were unhappy with your decision, they all congratulated you. 

___________________________________________________________________________

The news of the new coupled spread like wild fire.

Those crushing on beast were relieved that you were taken. Many of the girls started crowding around you, asking you to help them.

"Sorry, it's up to them to date you guys or not." you rejected them all.

The queenka of the school, Park Kyungmi, also came to look for you. 

"Hey, can you get your brother out on a date with me?" she asked you straightforwardly.

"Sorry, but I can't help you." you rejected her without even considering.

"Yah, who do you think you are? Don't you know me?" she shouted.

That caused people around to look. You too, were startled by her.

"I'm sorry but-"

"Don't be a b*tch. You think that just because people are crowding around you, you're popular?"

"I-"

"You're nothing but 'Kikwang's Sister'. That's who you live as. Not as Lee ~~~~~, but as 'Kikwang's Sister'."

"Hey stop it." some person said.

"Go away!" Kyungmi pushed him away.

"You are just an unwanted loner. You're happy that you're dating the new hottie? That's just because he pities that no one wants you!" 

In a split second, she was drenched in water. 

"What the-" she turned to see who it was and she paled. "Oppa..."

"Nobody talks bad about my sister, in front or behind my back. You think you're popular and beautiful? Well, you haven't thought twice yet. YOU shouldn't be a b*tch and look down on others. My sister? She's more than a 100 times better than you, appearance and attitude." Kikwang glared at her for the last time and pulled you away.

When both of you were alone, Kikwang looked at you worriedly.

You didn't say anything and stared at him, with tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

"~~~~~-ah, gwenchana? Don't scare me." he shook your shoulders.

"Oppa..." you hugged him and cried.

"Aigoo, my little girl..." he hugged you and patted your back. "Don't be afraid, oppa is here and always will be."

You cried even harder after hearing that. "Oppa... Komawo..."

"Silly girl, it's ok. This is the least I can do for you right? Come on, stop crying, you'll look ugly if you cry." he let go of you and wiped off your tears.

"Smile for me?" he asked.

You smiled weakly but he knew you tried.

"Don't listen to what she said. You're the best sister there could be."

You smiled brightly this time, comforted.

On the other hand, Kyungmi was beyond pissed. She was humiliated by her long-time crush infront of so many people. 

She clenched her fist tight. *I'm going to get revenge. Lee ~~~~~, Lee Kikwang, I won't let both of you go so easily.* 

As she angered, her fist shook harder.