Changed

Lost Memories, Lost Love
A while later, there were knocks on your door.

"~~~~~-ah, what happened?" Kikwang worriedly asked.

You didn't reply. Or rather, didn't have a strength to.

"~~~~~-ah, are you ok?" Doojoon asked.

No reply.

Hyunseung banged loudly against the door.

Still no reply.

"Yah! Lee ~~~~~! Open the door!" Dongwoon shouted.

Kikwang didn't wait for your reply. He kicked the door. After a few kicks, the door swung open.

The sight shocked all of them.

"Oh my god..." Was all Kikwang could say.

He immediately ran towards you. He held you in his arms and pushed your fringe away from your face.

There were shards of glasses everywhere near you. A few were stained with your blood. 

There was a long line across your wrist. Kikwang knew what you did. And he knew why.

"Why are you such a pabo?! Why did you do this to yourself?!" tears streamed down his face.

"Hyung, let's use your car ok? Please, I need to send her to the hospital." Kikwang asked Doojoon.

"Call the ambu-" 

"We don't have time! She's going to die soon!" Kikwang shouted. 

"Ok, I'll go start up the car." Doojoon said and ran off.

Kikwang carried you in his arms. You were unconscious already.

Your hand swayed around and left blood everywhere.

"If you die on me, I'm never going to forgive you. Never!" Kikwang whispered, although he knew you couldn't hear.

Doojoon fetched you and Kikwang to the hospital using the fastest speed.

"She lost a lot of blood. Her brain was left without oxygen for a long period of time, it might be hard to save her." the doctor lowered his head.

"Jebal, do anything you need. Take as much blood from you as you want. Jebal, please save her, you have to save her. I beg you." Kikwang held the doctor's hand and cried.

"I'll try my best, I'll transfer the blood from the blood bank first, I'll inform you if we need more." the doctor went back in to the surgery room.

"That bastard, I'm going to kill him the minute I see him." Doojoon clenched a tight fist.

"~~~~~-ah, why are you doing this to oppa? Why are you leaving me alone? I'll never let you go alone." Kikwang sunk to the ground.

"She'll be ok. She's strong, we all know that. She won't leave us like this." Doojoon comforted Kikwang, but he too, wasn't too sure.

5 hours later, the doctor came out once again.

"You're lucky, she's strong. She managed to live past all this. But the bad news is, because of the lack of oxygen in her brain for too long, she might lose some of her memories or worst, all. You have to be prepared." the doctor said.

Kikwang nodded, "Thank you for saving her." he shook the doctor's hand and went into the ward to look at you.

"You pabo, do you know how much we worried for you? Why are you doing this to us, just for him?" Kikwang chided softly.

But he was still happy you managed to make it out alive.

"Even if you lose all your memories, oppa will let you have better and more beautiful ones. You'll forget everything about that guy. That will be better." 

____________________________________________________________________________

Two days later in school, Woohyun didn't see you and  began to worry. *~~~~~-ah didn't come? Is it because of me?*

He asked around but no one knew why you didn't attend school. Lastly, he didn't have a choice but to ask Kikwang. Woohyun just wanted to know that you were safe and alright.

He approached Kikwang, whose facial expression changed as soon as he saw him.

"What do you want?" Kikwang hissed at him.

"~~~~~-ah didn't come to school today?" Woohyun asked like nothing was wrong.

"You bastard! Don't you dare to even talk about her. After what you did to her, you care?!" Kikwang grabbed Woohyun's collar.

"I mean no harm, I just want to know if she's safe."

"Yea she is. Why wouldn't she be safe if she is in heaven?!" Kikwang lied.

"She what?" Woohyun was shocked. He thought that he might have misinterpreted Kikwang's sentence.

The boys were shocked too. They knew that you were perfectly fine. 

"She's gone. Are you happy now?!" Kikwang pushed Woohyun away hard and walked off.

"What do you mean? What happened to her?!" Woohyun shouted.

Kikwang didn't turn back.

"Hyung, please tell me what happened." Woohyun grabbed Doojoon's arm.

Doojoon understood why Kikwang did what he did.

"S-She got into an a-accident. D-didn't survive..." Doojoon couldn't look into Woohyun's eyes.

"W-What...? She d-didn't survive...?" Fresh tears flowed down Woohyun's eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Doojoon walked away. *That's the least i can do for them right? At least I didn't tell him what ~~~~~-ah did for him...*

That day, Woohyun felt like the whole world collapsed on him. He got permission from the teacher to go home earlier. 

Woohyun roamed on the streets for the whole afternoon, going back to places both of you went to before. 

Lastly, he stopped at the restaurant where all the 'misunderstandings' started.

"~~~~~-ah... ~~~~~-ah, mianhe... I'm really sorry..." Woohyun cried, the first time in public.

"I didn't mean to do that... Now I wouldn't have a chance to explain to you... Why did you go and leave me behind?!" Woohyun kneeled on the floor, in tears.

Passers-by stared at him but he didn't care.

"Why wouldn't you give me a chance to explain...? I-I really love you..." 

For the rest of that day, Woohyun was just like body without a soul. He didn't do anything and just laid in his bed, thinking of you.

From that day onwards, he wasn't like how he used to be. He became colder and fiercer. He only hung out with Infinite. He didn't speak to Beast because they reminded him of you. 

All in all, he wasn't himself.