Smile

Lost Memories, Lost Love
"Good Morning!" you greeted Woohyun when you saw him the next morning.

He smiled a little but the smile disappeared soon. "Good morning."

He walked away after that.

*Wahhh, how can someone be that cold? Does he hate me or something?* you thought sadly.

But why you didn't know was that Woohyun was happy deep inside. *That's the first time someone greeted me in the morning...* 

___________________________________________________________________________

You found many ways to get closer to Woohyun. Not knowing why you did so though. Probably because he was so cold and you believed there was a other side to him.

After spending more time with him, you finally saw his smile one day...

"Why are you always following me around?" he asked you one day in the library.

"Huh? I'm not following you, I just want to be friends with you. But it seems hard to." you pouted.

"Why?"

"You never smile. You speak so little. You look so cold. You're always alone." you thought and said.

"Really? I guess so then..." he said.

"Why do you act like this?" you asked him while he did his homework.

"I don't know."

"Can't you smile at least once?" you kind of pleaded.

He shook his head.

You cupped his face using your hands and turn his head so that he was facing you.

"Like this. Just smile like this once." you pushed the corner of his lips upwards.

His 'smile' looked beautiful and you knew that if he were to smile, he'd look even better.

"Aigoo, so handsome." you patted his head. "Since I saw you smile, I'll go. Bye! I won't be following you anymore, don't worry." you have him a real smile and turned for the exit.

"H-Hey, do you really want to see it? My smile?" he asked in a soft voice.

Your face lit up and you turned around. You eagerly nodded.

He chuckled at what you did. Then he smiled.

*He's even more good looking when he smiles. I wasn't wrong.* you looked at him.

"Thanks. I don't know why, but seeing you smile, makes me happy." you beamed at him.

"~~~~~-ah..." he said.

*Omo, how did he know my name?* you thought. Although everyone in school knew your name, you weren't sure that he did.

"Want to go out together...?" he asked.

Your eyes widened in shock. "Go out? As in on a date?" it was a weird question but his answer was crucial to you.

He nodded and smiled, anticipating your answer.