A Choice

Lost Memories, Lost Love

One year later~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, sleepy head!"  Your blanket got pulled off you.

"Oppaaaaaa, let me sleep a little more." you snatched the blanket back.

"I'm going to get angry." your brother crossed his arms.

You peeked from the behind the blanket.

"Really? Then I'll get up now." you say up straight in your bed.

"Aigoo, you naive little girl. How can oppa be mad at you? You're my one and only little girl." he ruffled your hair.

"You make me look like a kid." you narrowed your eyes.

"You are one." he chuckled.

"So why aren't I going to school?" you pouted.

"I enrolled you into Seoul Art-"

"Aniya! I don't want to! I want to go back to my old school!" you shook your head fiercely.

"No. You can't." Kikwang said, sternly.

"Wae? Why can't I? Oppa, I want to. I want to." you grabbed Kikwang's arm and shook it back and forth.

"I said no! Don't you understand?! I said you CAN'T!" he shouted.

You immediately stopped and stared at him, tears almost threatening to fall.

"Aish..." he buried his face in his hands.

The boys came into the room one by one. 

"What happened?" Hyunseung asked.

"I have to go first." Kikwang shoved his way through.

Doojoon and Hyunseung went after him.

"What happened?" Junhyung asked. You told them everything.

They nodded and understood. "He has a reason for everything he does, you have to understand that he wants the best for you."

Dongwoon patted your back.

"I know oppa wants the best for me, but I can't understand why he doesn't allow me to go back to that school. Is there anything you guys are hiding from me?" you looked at them.

"N-Nothing. Nothing at all." Yoseob couldn't look into your eyes while lying.

"Then let me go! I'll take care of my self. And you guys study there don't you? I'll be safe, happy and healthy!" you gave them a thumbs up.

"We'll talk to him. You come out for breakfast first." Junhyung said and left.

"Junhyung oppa is always so cool huh?" you asked.

"Of course. That makes him Yong Junhyung." Dongwoon chuckled and left too.

Yoseob smiled at you and left behind Dongwoon.

_____________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand, Doojoon and Hyunseung were trying to calm Kikwang down.

"You guys know why right? Why she can't go back?" Kikwang sighed.

"Yea we do. But she don't." Doojoon said.

"She can't. I can't let her remember all that. I can't, I have to protect her." Kikwang shook his head.

"But your overprotection is making her suspect something." Hyunseung argued.

"Just let her go back. We'll protect her."

"But-"

"You need to at least give her a choice to remember or not right?" Doojoon cut in.

Kikwang became quiet.

"Fine then. But if that guy tries anything weird, I'll immediately send her away from here." 

"I'll tell ~~~~~-ah the good news later." Doojoon smiled and patted Kikwang's back. *I hope she chooses a pain-free life...*  ____________________________________________________________________________

"Wheeeeee! So I'm starting school next week? That's great!" you jumped up and down.

"Don't make me change my mind." Kikwang warned.

You stuck your tongue out at him. "I don't care! I'm happy that I'm going to make new friends!"

"Don't trust anyone there so easily. Especially the guys..." Hyunseung said in a grave tone.

"Why?" you stopped jumping around.

"A-Alot of girls got hurt because of them. You know... Relationship issues..." Hyunseung tried to find a good excuse.

"Yea, it really hurts to be betrayed..." you suddenly felt sad.

They looked at you. "You've been through it?"

"No of course not. Not that I remember...But I just feel sad while thinking about it..." you chuckled softly.

"It's nothing, it's probably just your own imagination." Kikwang said quickly. 

*Really...? It feels so real...* You shrugged the thought off.